Christopher Lee dies at 93 - Thoughts?

By far one of my favourite actors. He played in my two favourite film franchises of all time... lotr and star wars. He always was the kind of actor that made me take a movie half way seriously simply because he was in it. Brilliant actor who took every role he played seriously. Lotr seemed to be one of his favourites, as he did read up a lot on the sort of themes and occultish nature that the films touched upon in his personal time. I'll leave ya with a video of him singing "Treebeard's Song" from the lord of the rings

Source

Most Helpful Guy

• I am tolkienist. I have studed all the works off J. R. R. Tolkies and everything about most characters. I have watched all the movies 9 times. I totally love the Triologies and it was a big shock for me when i saw This news. He was a great person. He was the Only actor from both triologies who have met J. R. R. Tolkien in personal... Mah he rest in Peace

• Trilogies***

• May***

Damn !

• Oh i am not much into Video games but if Its LOTR then it must be Good 😃

What Girls Said 2

• He was an incredibly huge part of my childhood. I would watch all the old horror films, the terrible British ones that seem so silly but they are just excellent. Sad day indeed.

RIP Mr Lee. A legend in his own time.

• He had a charmed life. Rip.

What Guys Said 10

• RIP.

we could say he had a good successfull life

• He's not gone he has become one with the force

• My first thought was I can't believe that guy is 93. He didn't look that old in the Star Wars movies. I am sure it was makup but he looked older in the Lord of the Rings movies.

• the ultimate villain is dead I guess now the super heroes will have to retire
    I liked him best in the Wicker man and star wars

• So surprised to learn he played Scaramanga. He must have worn a LOT of tanning lotion for that part. R. I. P.

• I enjoyed horror express. For a not good movie it was good

• Sad to hear. I particularly liked him as Rasputin.
    Everyone carks it in the end though.

• Gene wilder too :( classic actors may they rest in peace

• I don't even know who that is.

• I love Lord of the rings, so this makes me wanna watch other movies he was in.