Besides going on GAG what are you doing right now?

I'm just lying down in my bed listening to music right now and I'm bored so I'm curious what you guys are doing

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Just woke up about to take a shower but also listening to music...

I was listening to Dreaming with a Broken Heart by John Mayer at first but it ended
    http://youtu.be/zEge2lxOMTM

Now I'm listening to Only Exception by Paramore
    http://youtu.be/-J7J_IWUhls

• I'm waiting for a movie to start on TV :3

• 😔📲waiting for a message⏰

I am so bored. It's so hot in here. I need ice.

Anyway, other than that, I am listening to music.

• Besides being on here. I can't sleep and I'm very rowdy rn. Damn you vagina. Damn you to heck.

• Watching pawn stars

• My grandpa loves that show lol. He makes me watch it with him like every time I see him

• Yeah. He tells the dumbest jokes ever and then laughs his ass off at them even though they aren't funny at all

• Right lol you would think he would realize that no one else is laughing lol but he just keeps in going

• Doing homework for school. Typing out documents and composing letters, fun Law stuff!!!

• I am browsing other sites.

What Guys Said 5

• Watching shows

• Getting ready to call it a night

• reading up a bit on one of my favourite actors, christopher lee. He recently passed away

• I hated that guy in Star Wars lol. It sucks that he passed away though. Anyway, I saw that you like Arrow and the Flash. Those are two of my favorite shows

• Yup i love the shows. did you catch the season finale of Arrow? Beastly.

• Yeah. I thought it was really good except the ending could've been a little better

• Looking at the news and facebook

• in a hotel room because I'm on VACATION