What would you do if you saw someone walking around in blackface making jokes about black people?

And not a part-of-costume blackface either, a true blackface like this one:

Most Helpful Girl

• I will take a photo and his/her name and then put it on social media and publically shame them. In my country if one does that there is usually quite bad public shaming. At my uni a bunch of students once got into real trouble when they did it and even then it was for a party. It's definitely unacceptable.

What Guys Said 7

• I'd definitely be like "are you serious with that, guy?" Not really sure if it's worth fighting over, they're clearly a fuckhead and I don't think you'll change their mind on anything by banging them out. Would be kind of funny to be walking around with black-smudged knuckles the rest of the day though😂

• I would knee him in the face.

• I'd say the Wayne's brothers kind of annoyed me playing white face in the movie white chicks... so you get a free pass

• I would ignore it. It is not my job to be the morality police.

• Walk up behind them and hit them upside the head

• Punch him straight in the face

• If they're funny I'll smile softly and walk further

What Girls Said 3