I've been feeling like I'm nothing. Help?

I've been feeling terrible recently, likes can't do anything, or feel emotions.

I have lost most interest in everything I like (Space, writing, art, reading etc.) and feeling like the title.

This week, I've just suddenly felt NOTHING and I've been wanting to cut, but I can't bring myself to it.

i have taught myself to keep emotions in, as my mother just tells me 'just hormones'. Every day for about 3 weeks (on and off though) I have been having these feelings.
I can never explain what is going on inside as my mouth cannot produce. It's as if I need someone to look inside my head.

I KNOW THIS IS LIKE A PREVIOUS QUESTION, BUT THIS IS CONCERNING ME.

It's not possible for me to cry and also as I cannot talk, it is hard. I am also facing symptoms of depersonalisation.
Thank you al for the replies :) I have grown out of this and I'm feeling a lot better.. I guess its just what life feels like? Its a bit more of a "fulfilling" issue

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep 'not being able to cut' because it's just not going to help you in any way... you're just bleeding more

If you're sad, cry. It's okay, even for us men it is. If you're angry, express it (don't break stuff or yell at people) but express it somehow

• The only Robles is that I cannot cry. As the emotions just go away. I was also pushed around as a kid by fellow classmates as I am bigger than the rest. So I had to not cry. It's horrible. As soon as I start to cry, the tears basically just evaporate. Thankyou for your help though :)

• Ha lol

• I used to not cry, but then one day while watching a movie the dog died, and I cried (Ikr, humans die? no tear. Dog dies? *waterfall*)

What Guys Said 3

• Why are you feeling this way?

• Have a listen to "googoodolls iris" it may cheer you up knowing others feel that way in an "in not alone" kinda way.
    Your not and I have the scars to prove it, all I can say is if you must harm then slap or pinch years later my arms are a mess and get worse when tanned long sleaves all summer for me :(

• Sounds like you are depressed some times at time like the the ones you mentioned it is good to just think and breathe and just try to get it out of my system

• I've looked on all websites and I shown the symptoms, but I just can't. Thank you.

What Girls Said 2

• You need to talk with your mom again and be 100% honest with her about what you're feeling and want to do. I know it's scary to have it all out in the open, but you need to let her know what's going on so she can get appropriate help for you and what's going on in your brain chemistry. It will get better and I know you can do it, but you have to ask.

• I think you're depressed. Maybe see a therapist?