How likely is it that the US government was responsible for the 9/11?

Knowing that they have secretly experimented on US citzens resulting in thousands of deaths from the start of the 1920s right up until what we know of in the 1980s and possibly the whole gulf war syndrome in the 90s. Please take a look at this before answering.http://wariscrime.com/new/the-13-most-evil-us-government-human-experiments/

• very likely
  • not likely
  • dont know
  • the government has our best intrests at heart

Most Helpful Guy

• i was born on 9/12/01...

• A convient alibi

• Qnd or you s taliban or an al queda?

• I have a very interesting ethnicity... I'm 50% Indian. The rest is mostly Norwegian and English ... but I am about 4% Syrian.

What Girls Said 1

• It would help if they had some continuity in their story and didn't hide facts for no apparent reason. It would also help if the science backed up and explained what happened, but it doesn't seem to make much sense when compared to the video footage and other incidents of building collapsing.

I don't know if they were responsible but it's pretty clear they are feeling the need to hide a lot of information.

What Guys Said 12

• I'm pretty familiar with most of this stuff without reading that page and I highly doubt the gov't carried out the attacks themselves. If anything, it's more likely they knowingly let them happen so they could justify ramping up military spending, but I find that pretty unlikely too. Ya, the national security state used it as justification to ramp up spending and rewrite laws to give themselves more power, but that was more them exploiting an opportunity that arose on it' own than it was them creating the disaster themselves

Things like "the 9/11 truth movement" and Illuminati type secret societies are all misinformation and distractions meant to keep you looking in the wrong places for the wrong things. The real bad guys don't live in D. C., and they don't meet in secret. The banks and institutions such as the IMF are the real enemy. They operate essentially as sovereign nations that aren't beholden to any real laws, and devote all their time to making sure the rich get richer off the poor mans sweat and blood.

If you wanna get politically active and effect real change stop grasping at straws like this one and set your sights on something real..

• The imf, the un and nato were st up and are controlled from Washington dc. All I know is a government willing to iradiate thousands of its own citizens is not above arranging for an attack on the scale of pearl harbour that would have the American people in favour war.

• When I said they don't live in D. C., I meant they aren't part of the U. S. gov't.

I don't know if you've realized this yet but our gov't is bafflingly inept. White house security can barely keep uninvited guests from sneaking into private functions, and we literally built an army for our enemies on accident. A conspiracy as massive as 9/11 is just not something they're capable of. pulling off.

They got caught smuggling cocaine into their own country. Like they control the agencies in charge of enforcing that stuff, and still got caught somehow.

Like I said man, 9/11 truth movement, illuminati, reptilians... All that sort of shit is misinformation intentionally planted to point you in the wrong direction.

If you want an axe to grind, go after the prison system, or the drug war, or the war on terror, or the massive pay gap between the 99% and the 1%.

There's a million causes you can champion that don't rely on gov't cover-ups and conspiracies for them to work.

• Wow are people this stupid? There was nothing to be gained from blowing up the world trade center. If they wanted to make a conspiracy they could have just bombed the pentagon and conveniently have it evacuated because "they got a tip ahead of time" and then used that as a justification.

And gulf war syndrome is crap and completely made up. There's no medical evidence that gulf war syndrome is a thing--there is post traumatic stress disorder and exposure to nerve agents on the other hand. And yes there have been experiments on humans in the U. S. like exposure to radiation to see the effects of a nuclear assault, but hiring some muslims to crash into a building to try and start a way is infinitely more extreme than that. Not to mention its ridiculous because the U. S. has so many other methods for starting wars very easily. Its just so round about and unnecessary that its obviously equivalent to the tin foil hat mind control bs.

• The last time america went all out on the warpath was pearl harbour, what better way to get the American public favour an expensive war that will cause us soldiers lives than 9/11. What your saying is yes the us goverment was willing to experiment on tens of thousands of its own people but killing three thousand on 9/11 is beyond the pale?

• How about vietnam or korea? You don't consider those on the warpath? And I already explained a much better way at starting a war without killing citizens. We've fought many wars without blowing up a building including the gulf war. Furthermore, obviously experimenting on people, which didn't cause that many deaths, isn't nearly the same as killing 3000 people and destroying a national landmark while terrorizing the nation. And it also wasn't 10,000s of our own people. Your numbers are off.

• Given the CIA's purposeful destruction of most records, its failure to follow informed consent protocols with thousands of participants, the uncontrolled nature of the experiments, and the lack of follow-up data, the full impact of MKUltra experiments, including deaths, will never be known.

• The evidence that rogue elements within the US Government were responsible for 9/11 is overwhelming.
    Go to www.infowars.com and look at what Alex Jones offers in the way of links and interviews to experts, such as structural engineers, who explain that the collapse of the two buildings at the rate at which they collapsed was impossible. . . unless it was a controlled demolition.
    Then there is the evidence of thermite charges throughout the buildings.
    Then there is the Pentagon and the field in Pennsylvania, where there was zero evidence of an airliner crash, but plenty of evidence to support a cruise missile at the Pentagon and a missile or bomb in Pennsylvania.

• The plane in the field was obviously shot down as the wreckage was spread over miles which only happens when a plane explodes in the air

• @cjmtherfcker
      You and I will have to disagree about Alex Jones. I have been a journalist since 1975. I have yet to find anything on his site with which I have a problem in terms or accuracy or good journalist practice. Jones speaks with the experts, puts them on his show, quotes, them etc.

• And he acts like a retarded five year old every time he gets on national tv man. I used o be a back fan but just after seeing him act like that on cnn I lost all respect for him

• Not likely. Confirmation bias runs rampant but I am willing to believe that the US Government certainly did not try all they could to prevent it, and maybe even regarded it as a convenient hook to police the middle-east again.

• No, it's not likely.

You're conflating many different things here: Gulf War syndrome, illegal experiments, 9/11, the notion that government has the people's best interests at heart. None of this amounts to an argument that the U. S. government was responsible for 9/11. The 9/11 conspiracy theories are just scatter-brained, emotion-driven nonsense.

• Thats what people used to say years ago about the us governments radiation experiments on American citizens and that turned out to be true. I know that al queda wasn't even in afganistan or iraq when the usa invaded them, I know that the only plane to leave the usa on 911 was a plane carrying bin ladens family home before the fbi could interview them as they were material witnesses, I know that osma used to work closely with the cia during the invasion of afganistan by russia, I know that a lot of war profiteering went on by corporations with white house connections. Just wait in 20 or 30 years the truth will come out after everyone involved is dead that way government officials won't be put in prison.

• It will all come out eventually, just like the us governments experiments on it own people which they now admit to and have now appoligesed after iradiating thousands of people. They were able to cover up the truth for years about their experiments on thousands of us citizens its completely its completely possible for them to set 9/11 up if it was in their interest.

• well it means the story of how the buildings came down was a lie. They new it was a lie and ran with it anyway. It means they were in on covering up a controlled demolition that killed 3000 plus citizens. Somebody here knew it was going to happen. there was an insane number of put options place on TWA in the weeks leading up to the event. they were never cashed in though. Also at least a few gov officials admit to receiving strange phone calls the night before telling them not to fly the next day. I think Charlie rangell was one of em

• Certain elements of the story make sense as far as needing an excuse to invade and conquer the middle East to ensure the dollar stays strong, though, having no knowledge of exactly what happened with 9 11 I can't really state anything.
    If we look upon it based on what the US has done in the past, then it is not objective and only biased speculation.
    I ll leave it to the conspiracy fanatics.

• if its true it will come out eventually but only after tose responsible have died, just like the radiation experiments on us citzens in the 50s no one has or ever will face jail

• honeslty its not really about a strong dollar as much as preserving the petro/dollar. look at anybody who has talked about decoupling is gone. the us won't stand for it. our status as the world reserve currency is the only thing that keeps this Ponzi scheme going

• Directly responsible, no. Indirectly, yes.

• I am not a fan of conspiracy theories

• Se people still believe the moon is more than a prop.

• Maybe so but what do you think about the us governments experiments on us citizens?

• Can jetfuel melt steel beams?

• Yes it can, but no such conditions were present.

• Iilding = building :s

• Sry, im typing this from a touchpad p. o. s. apologies for looking like an illiterate.

• I'm pretty sure some guy went in court and proved it.
    I can't find the video just now though.

• It is at least possible. Had the means, the motive and the possibility.