What countries are y'all from?

so what countries are you from? And whats your nationality? I'm from Australia but im part Maori and part Native American

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• Me well I'm part

Welsh

German, actually have a farm of German dairy farmers on my mothers side here in Kansas who are family, back during WWII they had Nazi war prisoners working there possibly, no one knows for sure but them.

Czechoslovakia, from a village in the Carpathian mountains

French

Scottish, my uncle was a MacArthur so that possibly makes me of the MacArthur clan the oldest of the Scottish clans, as the only thing older then a MacArthur is the devil and the hills. They claim they are descendant of King Arthur himself, but this can not be proven or not proven so it's up the air.

Hungarian

Native American, Cherokee I think if there is any of that bloodline left, not sure if there is, it is very little. My reasoning for this is our family on my mothers side was captured during the Indian wars and kept captive after a raid, well her and a tribesman fell in love and married got the letters to prove it, so, but like I said if there is any Indian it is barely there.

Stokely name come from Pembrokeshire a coastal state area of Ireland

Ethnic groups, Czechoslovakia Gypsies my great, great, great grandmother was one and every generation from her has been one as the only way to be a gypsy is by blood.

I was born, raised and live in USA, Kansas, Reno, small town, pretty old fashioned, hell of a place to live.

• 'Murica!!!

• I'm from Palestine so my nationality is Palestinian.

• I am a New Zealander living in New Zealand. :)

• From India.. though I'm English on my mother's side...

• I'm 3/4 Asian (Filipino/Spanish) and 1/4 German and I'm from Canada, but I was born in the Philippines

• Dutch born and bred )))

zonne groate vuurbal jonge

• South African living in Australia.

• Never Never Land. MJ touched my privates.

• I'm from the US. My ancestry is of European origin but unsure of which country

• I am from America, I am of Scottish, Austrian, and Russian-Jewish heritage.

• Usa usa usa and i am irish

• Baseketball chick u see last nites game?

• Ahaha I wish I had an accent aye I don't even care what type I just want one

• The British accent is sexy i think try that one 😄😃😀😀😃😄

• Belgium, but Korean ethnicity

• I'm from England but living in Croatia since a few months.

• I'm Turkish and from Turkey

• I'm born and live in the Nederlands, but I'm 100% Moroccan.

What Girls Said 7