Favorite pizza?

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever i have a coupon for.

What Guys Said 12

• First off, I'm from the Northeast, so I'm a major league pizza snob. I wouldn't be caught dead eating Domino's or Papa John's or any of those garbage chains. NYC, New Haven Connecticut, Boston, Philly, Providence Rhode Island (and points in between)... these are the only places I know to get a decent pizza. Philly I actually haven't done myself, but I have it on good authority that they can hang too from a fellow aficionado👍 But if you're not in that northeast corridor, I wouldn't even offend the pizza gods by perpetuating the existence of subpar pizza.

New Haven has unbelievably good pizza, Sally's Apizza, Frank Pepe's, etc. But the pizza there is a little weird in that mozzarella doesn't come standard, you request it. They actually call them
    "Tomato pies", with or without mozzarella. In Boston, the crown goes to Regina Pizzeria (I swear it used to be called Pizzeria Regina when I lived there when I was growing up, but maybe I'm going crazy) or maybe Santarpio's in East Boston. There was a great place in the North End too that made a limited amount and when it was gone, it was gone for the day, and people lined up around the block. I'm spacing on the name though😕 NYC I haven't been to in a minute, but there are a million little cutty pizzerias that are outstanding. If you have the misfortune of living elsewhere in the world, I'd recommend giving up pizza altogether, they're pushing that hot garbage on you, haha.

• I like the seafood one with prawns and baby octopus and mussels and stuff

• Spinach Alfredo sauce with bacon, mushroom, tomatoes, bbq chicken, and donair meat drizzle with bbq sauce

• Traditional italian Margherita!

Pizza is soooo goooood!

• Meat Lovers, Deep Dish... it's the only way.

• I only eat vegetable pizza.

• italian sausage pizza.

• Hawaiian pizza. with pepperoni and pineapples

• I'm a peperoni lover

• The pizza with affordable price and enough for a whole family and friends to share with. Sharing is caring.

• My absolute favorite is pepperoni and sausage from Donatos but I have other fav's too

What Girls Said 8

• MEAT LOVERS.

• Hawaiian... I like ham and pineapple on pizza.

• Pepperoni it's so good!
    I can still take down a large pepperoni pizza all by myself, seriously would put that on my resume if it didn't make me sound crazy.

• Pepperoni with extra cheese all the way :)

• French bread, plain or BBQ chicken. All with lots of cheese!

• I love pepperoni ones

• Definitely cheeseless with either pepperoni or eggplant :) I can't stand cheese... it really makes me gag!

• I don't like pizza.