Just try , and you?

just try ,and you ?

U. S. scientists found that girls backhand can touch the navel of the body is in good shape, if not touch that to lose weight.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can do it with both hands but I still need to lose weight

What Guys Said 10

• come again?

• Oh my god, I read that in the newspaper today that there some trend booming in China where girls were doing that and they were posting pictures online of themselves doing it! I don't really see the appeal, probably another body image gimmick since the thigh gap was created. Seriously though, who cares about this shit?

• lol nice PSed cake, these scientists didn't cut it as scientists so they decided to be instagram famous

• Do you think this is the face of fitness?
    i1380.photobucket.com/.../Img00003_zpslgrav1ob.jpg

• Yeah no thanks

• Waist way to skinny, unless u are a dancer, or have a eating disorder than ur fine rock on!

• many person can do it !

• how do you know i am a dancer?

• I am a guy!!! Guys know these things if i told u how i would have to kill u!! Its the bro code😄

• thats scary

• Try what? but your hand behind like that? I nailed it

• I got half way so that is not to bad

• it's physically impossible for me to do it.

What Girls Said 5

• long hands and excessively slim waist does not determine a body to be healthier than others. so basically those scientist are full of BS. The end.

• Were these scientists employed by like a diet pill company to do this research?

• How the hell did you twist your arm like that o_o eh can't move like that.

• Slim waist you have there

• I can do that with both of my hands! Yay! I'm I'm good shape but I already knew that.!