I'm going to Disney land for the first time... I don't know what camera to buy?

I've never owned a camera and I don't do photography. But having a camera for better picture quality than a phone would be nice Some of the aspects I want -good clear crisp pictures -small portable -be able to take pictures in dark lighting -battery life at least 4-8 hours more would be great -water proof doesn't have to be but that would be nice But I don't want it to buy super expensive I mean when will I actually use this camera again? So maybe any where from $0-$230 maybe $250 but it would have to be really great

Most Helpful Guy

• if you have a galaxy note 2 or better, or an iphone 6 then it will be better quality than some $250 camera. I don't know which smartphone you have so just throwing that out there.

What Guys Said 3

• Go pro... take it on all the rides... you can thank me later

• That's going to be expensive buying it there XD

• I had the Canon G10 and G12 recommended by a pro press photographer. Maybe you can pick up a second-hand one?

What Girls Said 1

• Get a canon ELPH camera. They are small and the image quality is good. Easy to use.
    www.google.com/