How can I make money?

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Girl

• get a job, do chores around the house, have a lemonade stand or a bake sale, (haha do people do that anymore? worth a shot), mow your neighbors lawns, walk dogs, clean houses (family members most likely).
    or there's websites where you can make money or get some different rewards. on most of them it's gift cards to restaurants or amazon or walmart/target.
    the ones i know of are opinionoutpost. com, swagbucks. com and cashcrate. com.
    cashcrate actually gives you real money with a real check in the mail. it's not a TON of money, and it depends on how much you go on the site, but it's a little bit of money to play around with.
    if you decide to sign up for cash crate use this link ;)
    http://www.cashcrate.com/6087021
    good luck!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• getting a job will help.

2|0
    0|0
  • Babysit, walk dogs, pet-sit for people (very underrated income source IMO), tutor younger kids.

0|0
    0|0
    • P. S. I figured u wanted something more independent job-wise, so those are your best options outside of getting a standard job at a standard place, with standard hours.

P. S. S. There are so many bullshit, useless answers on this question! So sad.

• Getting a decent job with plenty of tips or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a job and save money for the future in order to turn those money into more money.

0|0
    0|0
  • learn how to make mobile apps and sell them on the app store

0|0
    0|0
  • Study, gain a profession. Doctor, lawyer, accountant, engineer, econimist etc.
    there are no shortcuts.

0|0
    0|0
    • These are jobs causing depression.

• Professionals are the leaders who create jobs. Without educated people we have little chance to compete in the world. I forgot to mention computer science, and robotics

• Doing shores for the parents

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll pay 250 to have sex with u snap me at gillespiejim1 for more info

0|0
    0|0
  • Want to be a youtuber like me?

0|0
    0|1
  • Selling drugs

1|0
    0|1
    • the most money a teenager could make, no joke.

• I know thats all i ever did at ur age. Weed sell weed because even if u get caught its a slap on the wrist, plus the added benifit of gettin pussy girls love dangerous dudes

What Girls Said 3

• There's this thing where people work for their money, and it's called a job

0|0
    0|0
  • Be a teen role model in youtube

0|0
    0|1
  • Get a job?

0|0
    0|0