Guns? Love em or Hate em?

I love shooting. I love hunting. I love carrying my weapon. How about you. Your thoughts. If you have one what is it. Mine is below.

Guns? Love em or Hate em?

• Love 'em
  • Hate 'em

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice Sig. I love guns and I got one when I was 10. Rossi single shot.22/.410. It was my first and my dad's first gun. $150 from the pawn shop. Then we got an 870 Express that I used for trap when I was 12. Upgraded to a Beretta A400 Xcel PT. Got a Ljutic last year and sold the A400. Got a Browning XT to replace it.. Sometime we acquired an AR15, Mosin Nagant, Henry Golden Boy, and Maverick 88 plus a PT 92 Stainless and somehow a Hi Point xD. The Hi Point runs fine though so that's cool. We just got a Marlin 60 Stainless too a few weeks ago. So I think I'm a pretty well armed 15 year old xD

My schedule is built around somewhere between 300 and 500 rounds of 12 gauge for my trapshooting and sporting clays addiction. I'm going to throw some.22s into the mix as well as I can shoot as a youth on Tuesdays for free with ammo included

• nice

• It was nice but I hated the trigger on it. It felt like I was dragging a brick through gravel. I don't hunt anything though, just clays

• Sorry to hear it was so rough. There is a nice Beretta for sale at my range right now but I am too cheap to buy it. Yeah clays are a lot of fun.

What Girls Said 9

• Don't like them
    They can be useful but they do more harm than good most of the time
    My problem is is that anyone can get one

• They are a lot of fun. Ever shoot one?

• No :/ I never had a urge to try.

• I just hate the fact stupid people can get their hands on one. Then end up causing accidents or just plain out kill someone with it while they are upset and not thinking logically. Then some people leaving it were little kids can get their hands on them and end up shooting themselves or someone else.

So I don't have a problem with guns. Just the people who don't know how to be responsible with them.

• I like 'em a lot. I've never shot a gun that wasn't a bb but I'm hoping to, at some point this year or next, get a concealed carry permit.

• Good luck. When you get one, get the best you can buy. (I like SigSauer, glocks are good guns too. ) They are a joy to shoot.

• Love mine. All of them.

• I don't hate them, I just wish it was harder for people to get. I had a shooting at my school, and if that kid didn't have access to them, Things probably would've been different.

• My step dad has quite a few different ones. I go to the range and shoot with hime once in a while.

• Don't really care
    #DontReallyCareTeam
    (@BertMacklinFBI your hashtag works wonders)

• I <3 guns. I have a Glock-17 that I carry.

• you already got your concealed carry permit. wow

• I carry a SigSauer P220 right now and I find it a pretty easy carry for 3 seasons. Summers, I have smaller. I use a shoulder holster for the P220, galco Miami Classic

• that last was @eugwara

• i hate them to many people get killed cuz dumbass with a gun went crazy excuse my language

• Yep. They are out there. Best to have defense of some kind. Lots of crazies

What Guys Said 12

• Love them? That's a strong word, I like them, but I've never shot any gun yet, so I can't really say I love them, but I don't hate them, that's for sure.
    I doubt I'll ever buy a gun though, but I wanna go to a shooting range and shoot one.
    I'm not American, I live here, but I don't have this gun culture Americans have, but I'm not against it, as long as you don't use it to harm others, you're good.

• You should go to the range. Try a bunch out. What country?

• I'm planning n going with a friend this summer, but you have to fill out some papers and then wait for a month more or less.
      I'm from Spain, and guns there are very rare to see, only hunters use them, and I'm from a zone where there's like no hunting at all.

• im chill with guns.

• In Sacremento there used to be a judge that was very pro gun. I don't know if they changed the system. When I lived there in the '90s you could get a permit from any judge.

• these days everyone is anal about guns due to the school shootings and shit.

• I don't have very strong feelings about using them personally. I'd prefer to get into archery.

However, I do think, statistically speaking, society is safer with less strict gun control laws.

• awwww wish they were legal :(

• Aw, the UK... it used to be easier there. The destroyed thousands I heard. You can still join a club but I hard it is still a hassle. Only the rich have guns in the UK

• but i cannot afford one... :/

i'd like 2 use em for self-defence, or for entertainment.. but by entertainmen i mean... i like shootin things like glass bottles :p

• I love them and I am planning to buy this hot one when I get a descent job...

upload.wikimedia.org/.../DesertEagle_50AE.jpg

Its the Desert Eagle.50cal baby

• Ouch! Hard to conceal that one. Shoulder holster and a very loose jacket. I have shot those. They are a blast. The ammo is expensive

• Well its my dream gun... I am willing to pay any amount of money when I am capable of buying one.. I checked the price to its like 1200$

• If I am not able to buy this one... then one illegal M9 FOR SURE

• Any "guided" and objective tool is just a tool. (Chaotic tools not included)
    Depend on who the users and how he/she uses it.

• I agree entirely. That is why I don't understand the attitude that we punish the law abiding gun owners for the actions of criminals. It seems like we find scape goats in the people being responsible, for the fears of the Liberal minority.

• ok. Well, I think most people getting guns are pretty responsible. Those I know are. So we have no idealogical differences, you and I

• Well that is the people you know :P. But indeed we agree to the principal generally and specificity.

• I feel harming another creature for "fun" is wrong, however, that's not really the gun's fault, so I'm indifferent to guns.

• ok. There are lots of gun sports that don't involve killing though. You should give it a try sometime. Thanks for the input.

• I honestly dislike the people that make them, because it's bought for hunting and hobby... but also for wars, where it can kill innocent people
    But they keep making them because it's profit to them and earns them tons of money

• Well, they are the best mode of defense there is. But aside from that, they are a hell of a lot of fun to shoot.

• yep that is usually just a fear. And there are already laws to punish that behavior. Benjamin Franklin once wrote" A man who trades freedom for security gains neither". Have a good day

• I actually agree with that last quote there, nice :)

• I have never shot a gun before but I would love to learn how

• Go to a range. Most have classes and guns you can rent for a few hours. Loads of fun. Fun date too (after you get to know her and know she would have fun)

• Love 'em. Can't imagine a world where we are not allowed to have them.

• Cool! What do you have?

• Bolt Action Remington 7mm
      S&W 1911 9mm
      Springfield 1903 30-06 (was dad's)

• Rem 7mm. Nice hunting gun. I have a.300 Win Mag. Nice deer gun. Shoots flat.. packs a hell of a punch.

• I love them, but cannot shoot now. (non-American)

• Bummer. I find going the the range after a hard day cathartic.

• Like being gay (born that way), as long as you don't come around me with them, do as you please

• What does being gay have to do with guns? I think most gun owners are pretty private about them.

• Everyone knows you're born known v you're gay. People who say you "become" gay are probably low in iq

• You're born gay* dang iPhone