What should I do about my loneliness?

I am away from my family and friends and i came to achieve my dreams but i am struggling, i feel lonely miserable pathetic and due to circumstancial situations I can't visit home until the end of this year or next year. In order to achieve my dreams I have to be here but I don't know how long I can't hold myself. I have been going back and forth and I am in the border line of going into depression. I can't talk about this or open up to anyone and I don't know what to do. I don't have any close friends here, all my friends are back home and even my family. I am not even trying to make any new friends here because it always ended up in a terrible situation. The entire last year was filled with drama and fights so intentially i am staying away from everything this year but now I want to go back home. I don't know what to do

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to press on, for your dream if you are serious about it. But then again avoid being a lone or in secluded places when you feel as horrible. Go to a park, or something, call the folks you like. It will ease the depression until you get back home. Keep yourself doing the things you love.

What Guys Said 2

• Do something creative, interesting, and what you like (hobby... ) ... Make yourself busy... It's actually that your are too attached to your family...

• See a counselor.

What Girls Said 0