Would your feelings be hurt if someone thought you were 8+ years older?

My friend just turned 30.

This 43 year old woman flirted with him thinking that he was in his late 30s.
I was would feel hurt if I were him.
Who wants to look old?

*I would feel hurt if I were him.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in 5th grade I went to a poem saying competition (something like this) and there were two rooms, one for the 5th-6th graders and one for the 7th-8th graders, and when I went to pull a number the teachers told me that the other room was for 7th-8th graders, so I'm used to look older and doesn't bother me. 😊

What Guys Said 13

• I would be surprised mostly, but no I don't want to look older in general.

Does he have facial hair?

• Yes It would be bad big time

• i'd start worryin if i look 31 actually :|

• I am 18 and 6"6. Some idiot guessed that I am 30... I would worry if I look that much...

• Just because I am tall... He was a master mind fool...

• @iloveher26 do u look older face-wise or not?

• No I wouldn't be offended. I already know I look ready young so they'd be blind to think I look like ten years older. I was walking down the street yesterday and this older women thought I should be skateboarding on this nice day. She must have thought I was in middle school because It's rare to have anyone skateboard at an older age than that lol

• I would not feel hurt, it's just an honest mistake, but I would be extremely surprised tho as most everyone mistaken's me for being younger than I am.

• I've been fortunate that up to this point, no one (to my face) has mistaken me for my actual age or older.
    But yes, I would probably be a little pissed off.

• Well, it's happened to me but i just would accept it cause
    it does happen lol

• I hope it doesn't happen to me in my life time :/.

• In the way I acted

• It kind of puts us on spot when it happens :D

• I would be somewhat offended if someone said I look way older

• no us men don't care.

We have no rule that states "never ask a man for his age". That rule only applies to those that are insecure about a number.

• I'd like to be 30 not look 30...

• Well I would care less.

• Not me, I'd feel offended, even though she didn't do it on purpose

• No... There is no point of hurting... It happens to me everyday...

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah, I would feel pretty hurt. I still get quite annoyed when someone thinks I'm younger than I am because people seem to underestimate me and my abilities. I'm the youngest in my job and I regularly feel inferior because people go to the older employees before me so it kind of sucks both ways.

• www.sharegif.com/.../yes-gif-9.gif

Who wouldn't be offended.

• Your friend must look much older.

• People think I look older ALL THE TIME. It doesn't really hurt my feelings but just kind of annoys me. One time a waitress asked me if I wanted champagne 😳

• Well when I was like 10-11 and hit puberty a lot of people thought I was 16-18 and it was mostly because of my height and that bothered me but it didn't make me feel old or anything like that lol.

• yes i won't be pleased...

• Nope. I already look older than what I am.

• I'd think wow.

• It would be hurt. For me , being 28 year old girl and every one asking for my ID when I'm setting on the bar to drink things because they think that I'm 18 year old this is the most hurting part.

• U'll love the feeling when u r 50 and people think u r 30.
      This only works in your advantage when you are middle aged or old