(Question for Gamers) How much money have you spent / going to spend on the Steam Sale?

For those who are gamers know what im on about, If you're not a Gamer.

Steam is like a Games marketplace for computer, (Almost every gamer uses Steam), And, A couple times per year they have sales (Summer sale, Christmas Sale etc) Where games go on sales up to -90% (most games go -60% / -80%), So, Obviously, A FUCK LOAD of money gets spent.

The sale has been going on for less then a day now, And I've already bought 28 games xD (£239) xD.

So go on, Whats your damage so far / willing to spend? xD

Please dont ask ''What is steam'' and such, If you are going to ask that, Just read the actual post ffs -_-

Most Helpful Girl

• What steam sale?

• Try reading the question?

• Oh so they only do PC games? Not PS3 or Xbox?

• Nah, PC only i'm afraid matey :P, You know how when you go into a game store in real life, And you buy a game with a Disk inside of it? Well, Steam, When you buy them, its not a disk, You litteraly buy it, And install it onto your computer and then play it. So, Yeah, PC only :P.
      But, Xbox and Playstation have their own Games online marketplace ;).

What Girls Said 7

• @SourAngel

• None. I can never get the timing right. When a new game comes out, it's not on sale, so I either end up buying it or waiting. If I wait, then I lose interest in the game by the time it's on sale.

• I try not to get too crazy with Steam sales. I only allow myself to buy $5-$10 worth of stuff. This time I bought Don't Starve Together. Excited to play it!

• Oooh, I was looking at that game, I've never played a game with its art style before, I normally go for Ultra Realistic games like 'The Forest' when i go for Survival games.

Though, I did just pick up ''This War Of Mine'' which looks like a good Survival game, I'd love to hear how Dont Starve together is once you've had a go if you dont mind, Its on a big sale ATM isn't it :P

• Answering for my bro as he is into games...
    He would spend about $60-$100

• I share an account with my SO, basically he is the one who purchases the games.

• i was planning on 30 dollars for the steam sale... but i only spent like half that lol...

• ^ I wasn't xD

• lol message me

• None, a friend buys them instead and then gifts me some.

What Guys Said 10

• I always shop the sales and I buy the games when they're cheap as fuck, like $5 so I haven't spent much hahaa

• Haha, I can't even handle it, When like 20 games you have badly wanted all go on for like 80% off. My wallet just shits itself xD.

• not a dime. My rig needs a SERIOUS upgrade, so i skipped last year's christmass sale, and i'm skipping this year's sumer sale. The saved money (over 300usd) goes towards a new rig

• A pirate here! I know about steam and I know it's both illegal and unethical to pirate. But I am a student and my parents are under financial pressure. So currently I don't buy games. So my expenditure is 0. But I plan to buy many of them after I start earning.

• Illegal and Unethical? Piracy? wtf are you on about? xD

• I said I am a pirate. What I do is unethical. Did you even read what i typed?

• pretty good... do they have used games for older game systems?

• 'Used games' What do ya mean dude? xD.

Steam is like a Game Marketplace. Like, Digital downloads, Its not like Hard Copies of games you buy offa other people.

Think of steam, Like, a Website / Application, And, There are millions of games on it. And, You click on a game you like, Buy it, And you download it onto your computer where you play it, And, All games get put in your ''Steam Library'' where you select which ones you want to play / download ;).

So, As long as you got a computer, That has good Performance, You can play any game you want really ;P

• i didn't realize people spent that much on steam sales, lol. i haven't really bought anything this time around, but i usually spend $40 or so picking up a couple games I've been eyeing for a while. This time around there isn't much that interests me

• Dude, Its 1 day in and I've spent that much, Still got 2 more weeks of sale then a couple days of Ultra Encore sales to go xD. I seriously wreckon ima be down £900-£1000 by the end of this sale xD.

• holy hannah -_-

• I got rent to pay first, then I'll go crazy.

Completely forgot about the sake because I've been so busy with my new job

• Yeah man, This one is on for a while, So, You got plenty O' time to buy stuff, Just keep an eye on the daily flash sales ! :P Some good stuff on today and yesterday ;)

• That depends on the sale... this summer sale I already sunk $50 into steam.

• Steam Sale's never really grabbed me, although I have spent around £60 on LOL sales.

• League Of Legends? Yeah, Never really liked the look of that game, is it any good?

• Bah, what matters is that you play games that entertain you!

• Exactly dude!, I respect that!, Like i said, Whilst i do not personally like them, If you enjoy playing them What the fook else matters rite? :P

• what is steam?

• I always have 100 bucks with me for that, but I end up spending just 30 usually
    one game at a time