Have u ever dated a famous person? if so how were they famous? Or are u friends with one?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• My uncles are kind of famous. One of them is the director of a magazine while the other 2 have a tv channel that was created by my grandpa. It's local and small but everyone knows them where they live. Also my dance teacher is a choreographer who has worked a lot on tv.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I dated a semi famous actress. But I don't know if she was that famous at all. When we went out for 2 months, no one on the street recognized her lol. she looked like a less pretty Fan BING BING

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm friends with a couple of professional athletes but I've never dated a famous person

0|0
    0|0
  • I Have Many Famous Friends From Rock Stars, Movie Star, TV Star.
    I Will Not Mention Their Names Here, I Don't Feel That Would Be Appropriate.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• If I had dated a famous person, do you really think I would be wasting my time on this website?

4|0
    0|0
  • Haha nooo
    Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Never dated a famous person, but know some. Who? Won't tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I know a few.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a famous friend very famous she's really sweet and friendly I love her. How it feels hmmm like having any other good friend I guess there isn't a different feeling her being famous doesn't add or cut anything the 1 annoying thing is when y'all hanging around and fans keep interrupting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a jersey chaser, I fuck professional athletes as a hobby.

1|0
    1|0