What is your level of education?

There are some discussions on this forum that make me wonder what your guys' level of education is... I have a B. S. in biology FYI.

Do you guys also get really pissed off by some of the discussions on this forum just because they're full of sh*t and have no real evidence to it at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have an honours Bachelor of Music and a diploma in classical flute performance. With that I also have minors in chemistry and political science. And I got my Masters in Music Education and my teaching certificate just two days ago!! 😃

What Guys Said 14

• Currently working on an MBA with an emphasis on project management.

• I'm a Master in Commercial Sciences, with specialization marketing.
    But apart from the first year of my career I've always worked for a finance department :D

• I am from the school of hard knocks

• I got a b s in pimping bitches and a phd in being a bad ass mother fucker.

• I have a bach degree in liberal studies, emphasis on education. I have a teaching credential.

• Bachelor's degree.

• I opted to go to the Job Crops program to earn a certification in a trade instead of going to collage. I graduated from Job Corps with a Cisco Certified Network Associate certification and a building maintenance certification.

• Bachelor's in Political Science, minor in International Affairs.

• BA in business mgmt.

• Rather not go into specifics, makes me a bit red eyed and red knuckled.

• hahaha right? esp. when its in a field that you've studied or currently work in.

• B. S. in IS

• I am in 11th grade so far... Wanna get a M. E in future

• BBA in accounting

• I'm currently going for my associates degree.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm a rising senior at my University. Working on completing my Bachelors degree in Social Work. I'm also currently doing an internship in which I'm working with troubled children and mentoring them so I'm learning a lot from that. I plan on getting a Masters degree in counseling at some point in the future.

• Good job, sounds like you've got it all planned out.

• I totally can see you in the role of counselor or mentor. It's your best calling, I think.

• @Bluemax Lol yeah, that's what everyone I know in my real life says also. Thank you :)

• I am working on my bachelors degree in the history of religions and maybe combine that with psychology, art or English - have not decided yet.

• I graduated High School, but that's it. I opted not to go to college for many reasons.

• I have a college diploma as a medical lab tech/office assistant

• I have a doctorate, a doctor's degree.

• Currently doing a BSc in Neuropsych.

• Yay, that was my minor :)

• Good luck with that :)

• Thanks :)

• high school graduate lol

• I'm currently working toward my B. A.
    I will graduate next spring!

• I have a M. S. in Speech-Language Pathology.

• The equivalent of a Bacherlor of Science in Psychology.