Guys, There are a lot of guys that are hubby material and there are some assholes out there , I know it but damn do they have to be so damn dumb jeez?

It's like how could you say appearance is what counts not personality wow your retarded , personality is a debateing word to the questions:is she the girl i want around my mother? she's rude , disrespectful, i had to buy her a 2000 dollar purse or she will make a scene out in public , she called my mom a bitch, she took my credit card without asking and spent over 20,000 dollars , now some of you dumb men that claim it's not about personality, are you sure you want a disrespectful no class girlfriend with that personality? if so you need help fast. not going to lie and say appearance doesn't matter cause it plays a part too but don't judge someone cause they don't wear heels or what you want them to wear or look like you think in your wacked up mind your the finest man on earth like please ass holes kill me with trying to judge females on color , weight, height, appearance like everything about them is perfect then when females judge they dick size or stanky athletes feet and corns , jock itch, one ball, funny shape dick , they suck in bed or post a picture of they small dick then they wanna get mad like really you ain't shit and you can't judge no one period.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it!!! Yes some of us are idiots I'm blind to girls liking me but one thing is for sure respect is a must

• Omg you are a rare real man i swear , you are a very good example of a real respectful man who has a brain thank you for liking my truthful question i respect real respectful men thank you.

• There is balance now

What Guys Said 13

• A girl who can stand her ground, someone who doesn't hide behind the eyeshadow, someone who isn't worried about their looks so much, like glancing in every shining object including sunglasses on others faces or shiny bald heads, someone who doesn't compare and contrast their own circumstances with others, someone who is content with what they have and will fight for it and not against it. My only shallow view is that she has to be able to get up a flight of stairs without tripoding or passing out.

I'm not the pornstar size, model looks, abs kind of dude, so there is no need for me to take pictures, a 3 inch screen doesn't help, I've been through too many quarrels to be prideful taking selfies, and I stay active, but cut abs get a man two things, a bad attitude and/or an STD.

I've been on both ends of the spectrum, both weak and alpha, and really they are no different from one another, both are insecure about their place on the social ladder. I've stood for myself and then for countless others. I'm color blind when it comes to people, I see no team jerseys nor difference by race, just a figure of where they belong. All are insecure in some form, and all are too faulted to say anything about the other.

Personality... It is by morals, humility, and steadfastness that is what is looked upon for me. Those 3 is what makes or breaks a person. Are they humble, do their morals lie correctly in tune with/ for others, and do they seek their goals no matter what is said from others? Standing against a dude's mother, if their love is genuine, then their comes an appropriate time for proper response. It doesn't matter the idiosyncrasies, everyone picks one out that is too stubborn to be blown out, everyone picks down low every once in awhile, active it not, the unders get swallowed up every now and then, no matter how pretty or not. Money doesn't buy the connections in life, it's the person themselves that bring others close to them.

Suck in bed, that's what relationships are about, helping each other out, you work with what you got, everyone gets better. Finding someone new every time there is a disappointment, then no one will ever have a shot of knowing the pits and hurdles that you must climb and get over to give a hand to pull you up or give you the encouragement to get over the jumps no matter how high.

• Haha, wow you seem really pissed. But you know what's truly funny? Women always say they hate these kind of jerk guys, only to marry a nice sweet guy and betray him with one of these jerks a few years into marriage (at that point, he's not a jerk anymore, he's a "wild bad boy, unlike my boring mainstream husband").

• Amen to that , it's already happening to me

• I can't believe this flame war ended up in a romance haha :-). But now, my dear, I will say goodbye to your for real. Perhaps for ever.

• :) Yeah pretty weird it ended up like that but oh well , aww ok goodbye :(

• I don't care how hot the chick is I would cuss that bitch out in front of everyone and call her the biggest spoiled douchebag, and that I never want to see her again. I'd tell her that i would rather be with a three who has an average personality than a 10 with a 0 personality.

• Personality and looks matter. The woman your describing sounds more like a con artist than a girlfriend. Some people take advantage of unattractive, desperate people. It's unfortunate, but some people are shiesty. Men prioritize looks just like women do. Hell, just read your last couple of sentences. It speaks volumes on what women are really looking for in a man. Relationships are just as hard for non-ideal men, as it is for non-ideal women. People who are physically blessed from head to toe with no significant flaws, usually are the ones who can bounce from partner to partner, and they never stay single unless by choice.

• (Shakes head). It speaks on what some women look for in a man just like some men do the samething. At the end you describing a hoe so yeah ok.

• Yes that is what i was saying :)

• LOL! I laughed near the end XD

• ... I'm not gonna lie. I'm not entirely sure what your question is.

Are you wondering why guys judge girls based upon looks and then get irritated when girls care about a guy's looks? If so, it's the same reason some girls do the same thing. It's a problem people in general have. Many people are too easily offended, too sensitive, and too busy thinking they deserve only compliments.

• Too long; didn't read

• Nah but I did read what you wrote, or at least tried to, and yeah people just suck

• Lol i really wasn't trying to make it long , a a lot of stuff was just coming to my fingers lol but i know everyone not going to read the hole thing it's fine and thanks some people do suck.

• I'd want one who could fucking type English .

• Don't post questions while high on weed lol

• Don't smoke so how about you don't comment on shit you do not know about if i was high couldn't even write all that shit so thanks for being a bitch but your comment was not needed nor funny.

• As expected. Bye as well.

• ✌see ya wouldn't wanna be ya

• Aren't you a bit young to be behaving like a middle aged 'career oriented' woman seeking marriage?

• Aren't you a ass hole bitch boy who's talking like a child who have no sense , did i say i was seeking marriage dumbass no i didn't and if i was at least i'm not seeking to catch diseases and die young like you are.

• Haha look at you all mad. It'd almost be cute if you were 20 years younger!

• What was your comment? i can't read it my eyes just went white sorry bye.

• "wow your retarded"

you're*

i stopped reading after this

• You must be one of the assholes , hahaah you mad. gtfo

• It's ok it's your dyslexia i understand so stop commenting.

• i don't have dyslexia :)

• Looks are a huge part of the equation. The personality part has got everything to do with sexual chemistry. I don't want to be with a "good person" if there is little to no sexual chemistry. Then again, I find that this can be achieved with most if not all females... but looks don't come with everyone. Soo... yeah.

I don't mind getting the shorter end of the stick as long as I get what I want ;)

• Yeah, we are simpler and dumber than you. But that's how it is :)

• Being a follower is not anything to celebrate so you shouldn't want to be like other ignorant guys

• Yeah I agree completely. I don't! but I can't help it haha... I try...

• I'm a slightly better than average looking dude, with an average income, I'm 5'10 and I'm not an asshole, I'm loyal to the core.. I'm slightly eccentric though. lol.
    All I want is a woman who's a similar standard in mind and body. I won't date an ugly girl no matter how awesome she is. I won't date an amazing looking girl who's a total bitch like the type you mentioned either.
    I think a lot of dudes are in the same boat. But women are very dishonest about the looks/personality thing. They seem to go after the 20% of highly desirable men and don't really have eyes for the rest. The women who aren't like that still take the pedestal, they'll profess undying love for you one day, then change their mind over night. Women trade on being sensitive and nurturing, but when they decide they have nothing to gain from you, they're cold hearted bitches. It's okay for you to have trust issues when you've been cheated on but it isn't okay for us not to want to get hurt again after being coldly rejected just because you women are fickle. You've only got yourselves to blame for so many men not taking you seriously, I'm afraid.

• I totally agree

• @Nuqood I like you man, you're cool!

• Didn't read all that bullshit of nagging bitchness Ahaaahaa you are one dumbass little boy i swear you are a waste of gods creation your not worth keep going back and forth too cause your brain is like a seed so you keep being a bitch get off my shit. hope you become a man soon.