What would you do if someone was blackmailing you for money with naked photos or a dirty video?

If you found yourself in a position where someone was asking you for money or else they would publish photos or a video you didn't want people to see, what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it were me Id tell the person to "go and f**k yourself in the ass", what else is he gonna do publish it in a porno site where there are already thousand if not millions of naked people since its not like playboy is going to accept amature crap.
    You shouldn't be scared, if he's threatening to show pictures of you to your relatives cause its not like your parents or siblings haven't seen a naked person or porn for that matter in their life, besides anyone can photoshop your head to someone elses.
    If he does publish it then you should sue him for defamation that'll teach that prick a lesson.

What Guys Said 7

• I would ask them where it will be posted so I can have my friends see it.

Actually, I am on the internet nude. A picture was taken of me in a Naked Bike Ride. I was wearing a fake beard, so I could not be identified, and I don't really care who sees moy body as long as they don't know it is me. And with people who are not hung up on the idea of nudity, I don't care if they know who I am. As for photos (or videos) that might find their way onto the internet, as I always tell others, keep your face hidden. So it would not bother me at all.

• Tell them to go ahead while you expose THEM as a blackmailing son-of-a-bitch!!

It's very unlikely that this would happen, though.

I have made it clear several times here for young ladies NOT to get involved in any sort of naughty pics or vids. Don't believe that snapchat will tell you every time a screenshot is taken. It CAN be done without snapchat ever knowing!!

• That's why i tell all people especially young people
    be careful what you do on the Internet cause it can
    turn into a scam but some people take the chance
    and don't realize what risk they are taking.

• You're right... anyone who puts themselves out there on the internet is running the risk of being targeted by some son of a bitch.

• Yeah i agree with you :-)

• Pay them obviously.

• Paying them will only lead to them demanding more money though, don't you think?

• I would laugh since i would never allow anyone to take such pictures of me :D

• show me ur nudes bby ;)

• I don't have any, I'm not an idiot!

• If the photo is of me and only me, I wouldn't care. But I'm a guy so I don't know how useful my opinion will be for you. Any one who has threatened to blackmail you like that is obviously evil. No girl should have to deal with such a situation. I don't know if the cops would be useful here. Cops never helped me out when people beat me up. Sorry.

• Why wouldn't you care if if it was just you? It affects men and women alike, doesn't it?

• I don't care if someone posted nudes of me because I'm a recluse. No one knows anything about me. Not even my family. I've always kept my true self hidden. Not many people are like me though.

What Girls Said 1

• That's illegal, and since I'm 14, that'd be x2 illegal. Go to the police.