Have you watched Jurassic World yet?

SUDDEN DESIRE TO GO RIDE A MOTORCYCLE AND PLAY WITH RAPTORS.

Godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd what a FANTASTIC movie. I feel like they could have easily incorporated old charachters from Jurassic Park into the movie, but I mean regardless, it was amazing. I'm not gonna spoil it for anyone. But I'll say I thoroughly enjoyed the little nods to JP that they threw in there.

Have you watched Jurassic World yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Soooooooooooo you liked it I take it. Some of those action scenes were pretty intense. The plot was riddled with holes but you never see that type of movie for the plot anyways. I thought it was much better than JP3 though!

• Yeah, honestly, I didn't pay much attention to anything plot related as soon as the dinosaurs were introduced. I was entirely dino-focused the whole movie. THEY'RE ALL SO ADORABLE.

... buy me a raptor.

• I'll buy you a mosasaurus and you can keep it in your bathtub. Did you see the baby dino petting zoo!! (rhetorical question). I'm sure you could've fit nicely riding one of those tiny triceratops.

• YESSSSSSSSSS. Ughhh I want my own dinos :(

What Guys Said 11

• It was good, but I literally counted 15 movie cliches that in our modern time shouldn't happen in movies just because the plot demands it. Thats stupid.

• No I haven't

• No but I think I'd like to.

• from what I've been told and been reading, it was kinda lacklustre. I'll be pirating this one

• To each their own! I was a Jurassic Park meganerd child so I had no issue spending the money and supporting the franchise.

• the first one was great, but i find that the franchise has been getting progressively worse =/

• I thought it was ok not fantastic. The protagonist is pretty ba tho

• It seems I have nothing to contribute to this discussion...

• No but tomorrow I'll watch it, and the day after probably again, but with someone else

• Yeah maaaann! I think in two weeks we're gonna see it again but we're gonna go the d-box experience route.

• I asked the family for the second one, my dad loved the series, he's pretty psyched about it

• Not yet but after watching part 2 and 3 last week i really want to watch. it

• I'll probably watch it within a week. I'm kind of interested in it.

• bruh, it blows. no light sabers, no plazma guns, just plain old Dinosaurs. SPOILER: THEY ALL DIE

• Yes, it was cool :D

What Girls Said 7

• I just saw it tonight and the references to the original were great. I think though that it was better to have fresh characters rather than old ones though and I think that it was something that worked well (I always want more of Chris Pratt though) and having the boys and seeing how brothers look after brothers was really sweet. Definitely on level with the first film in my opinion.

• I'm not sayin' get rid of the new characters, but they could have added a few scenes with old characters, you know? Without taking away from the freshness of the new ones. It would have totally been possible. But as I said, regardless, a really enjoyable film. It brought me hardcore back to childhood and made me a little nostalgic.

• Yess. And Mr. DNA Sequence :D

I'm very curious about further movies though, y'know, because of how some things played out.

• I think that they definitely left it open for more films, and I'm just wondering now whether they're going to stick with Owen and Claire or whether they'll make more new characters. The originals managed to put new characters in each film, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to do that when you're trying to re-establish the franchise. But I'm looking forward to it! I think the way things are going is really interesting and the second film would be cool.

• I've seen it twice now, I loved it. I liked it even better than the first one honestly. There was tons of action and I liked the characters.

• Not yetttt! I'm excited to see it tho!

• No not yet.

• I really want to watch it!

• I really wanna see it! But i haven't yet 😔

• Not yet but soon I hope