Most Helpful Girl
1) My school had a picnic for the last day of school and my friends and I were having water bottle fights and talking and laughing the whole day through.
2) My mind wasn't focused on things that were upsetting me throughout the week and for the most part, I was really happy for the day.
3) I was feeling a little scared that my best friend was drifting from me, but I'm a little less so because she was acting normal today.
1) It was really hot today and I was sweating like a pig along with my hair getting totally killed by the humidity.
2) I barely talked to my best friend (guy bestie) and I’ve been missing him a lot. :( We did talk some, but it was sort of awkward. Our relationship is strong, but it’s going through a rough patch right now and I’m having a hard time dealing with that.
3) For a while I succeeded in ignoring the guy I am head over heels for (he likes me too, but he’s got a girlfriend), but that plan failed as soon as he said hi. He does this thing where when he sees me he won’t say hi, but will basically wait for me to. Well, this time I didn’t say hi. I didn’t plan for him to either, but I guess he realized I wasn’t going to play his little game and he came to me first. Now I’m back to square one with liking him.
My positives and negatives are kind of equal, but because of the third negative, I think it outweighs the positives. :/0