Have you ever had this dream?

Have you ever experienced any of these dreams before and what do you think they mean?

• You were just completely naked for no reason in a public place
  • You couldn't move a certain part of your body
  • Someone was targeting you to kill you
  • You were in a car chase (you were being chased/you were chasing someone)
  • Having to talk someone out of doing something really bad (e. g. being a supervillain)
  • The whole dream happening at night
  • All of these

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• First and second are very common dreams. Having an important place to be at a specific time (an examination, a public speech) and being completely unprepared is another.

• Typically almost all my dreams either start or end with me being chased, but not killed just targeted. Only once have I had a dream where I basically had a hit put out on me.

• strange i really thought i´d have more then one of these when i read the first one xD but strangely i only had one of those.

• A-d for me

• Apart from the first one, the rest applied to me

• I've never had any of those! But I have had some insanely hilariously weird dreams... Don't ask...

• Now I want to ask... lol

• Well, there was this one time when I dreamed that my dad had strapped me to a chair and he was cutting my fingers off one by one... There was the dream when this huge giant black panther was chasing me and my mom through space...

One night I had a dream about a puppy. Wasn't much of a dream, he was just barking, jumping, and playing around. The next night, the puppy had grown up and found a mate. They were doing the same thing, barking, jumping, and playing around. The third night, they had a little puppy with them, and they were in a family picture.

I don't even know.

• What a subconscious you have haha

• Yup the killing one and i woke up sweating and freaked out. I'm sure it means nothing

What Girls Said 7

• yeah I've had a few of those dreams. all of them except being naked (i might have had that dream, idr) and having to talk someone out of doing something bad. those are the only 2 that i can't rmember having

• None of those.
    I've had dreams where my teeth would fall out one by one.

• B and F. I have really bizarre dreams and many are lucid so they are sometimes even more bizarre.

• I haven't had any of those dreams

• i had a dream that my ex kissed me and i loved it but i woke up and then went back to sleep and dreamed that crush kissed me and i also loved it and then they both found out but i woke up ) :

• I had A for the first time pretty recently. I've had C as well.

• I once had a dream that me and my family was stuck in a war and the dream was in sepia.