Guys, if a girl told you to delete her as a friend on social media, would you?

I was involved with someone and we got into a really big fight. He told me I was overracting but I was genuinely upset. Basically we both want different things. I told him it was best to get a clean break from each other so I deleted and unfollowed him off every social media account. But when I check my followers, he still has me as a friend and it's been almost a day since our fight.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if that ever happened to me I wouldn't delete you, I'd keep you as a friend and let you have some time to cool off and let you contact me when you were ready to talk about it.

What Guys Said 9

• Give him a couple of days. He may not have had the chance. If it's still the same, give him a gentle reminder.

• Actually, he could be hoping to make up with you. Be prepared for that!

• Deleting someone doesn't remove them from your followers list. He probably couldn't care less about whether or not you're still followed and is just not paying attention to you or your business anyway. Guaranteed you care more about what happened than what he does. Ask him to unfollow you; He will and he will laugh while doing it because it's so insignificant to him.

• I would delete her if she asked. Already have actually. But we're talking again, though it did give me time to think about it.

• You can ask but if he doesn't comply then you basically are out of luck.

• Who gives a shit?

• I wouldn't want to do that but if she really wanted me to unfriend her so badly, I might as well do so. I just feel that not doing what she says would make the situation as worse as it is.

• give it a few days sometimes people over react in the moment.

• Err... No way... (I have 50 female friends and 14 male friends on facebook)

• Maybe he just doesn't care that much. If you want a clean break then just move on. Social media doesn't mean anything