Which woman would you rather marry?

• A thin woman who is good looking but extremely nasty and orders you around.
    5% (2)6% (3)5% (5)Vote
  • A thick woman (not obese) who is average looking who treats you like gold, respects you, and supports you.
    73% (30)90% (47)83% (77)Vote
  • It doesn't matter to me I'll marry either one
    22% (9)4% (2)12% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|31

Most Helpful Guy

• Always has to be B! I do not want to waste my life with a woman who treats me badly. I just could not love someone like that, and I have serious doubts she would love me. I would just be a convenience!!

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 30

• There are a shitload of thin/fit/pretty women who are good people. And questions like these make it seem like you don't want people to know that.

5|1
    0|0
    • I was just choosing my own options to see what guys would pick. XD don't be so butt hurt.

• Well considering people ask this same question three hundred times a day, and I didn't make my point/complaint on any of those, I wouldn't say I'm butthurt.

It wouldn't even make sense for me to be butthurt. If I was a nice, skinny girl it would make sense to call me butthurt, but I'm not.

• I am a good person so no woman that has a bad personality will ever date me no matter how good looking she is. :) Women with bad attitudes don't have a chance with me. I have too much respect for myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if I feel attracted to the thick woman or not. A is definitely a no, but if I don't feel attracted to B I couldn't marry her.

0|0
    0|0
  • A thin woman i will change her ways no one orders me around I am the leader

1|0
    2|0
  • I wanna marry Ana ;-)

1|0
    1|0
  • A thick woman who is average looking and treats me
    like gold and supports me also i do look for a great
    personality in all girls / women of course i would do
    the same to her in return..

0|0
    0|0
  • The 2nd one sounds better, I mean it's not the end of the world if she is a little bit thick, she can lose weight.

However I would marry a woman that has a great personality and I'm attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • B. But, I don't want to get married, anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • If those are my only choices I'll stay single.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely BBBBB

1|0
    0|0
  • So all attractive women have crappy personalities and all unattractive women have great personalities? If not then I'll just choose neither and find someone I am attracted to on the inside and out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl B without hesitation.

2|0
    0|0
  • Of course the thick woman

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted B. I'd probably take A. I need someone to "order" me around; it would level the playing field a little bit in relation to my overbearing willpower.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take B

1|0
    0|0
  • i will stay single lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Real wome look like real man who can carry me

0|0
    0|0
  • B, but I would buy her a gym membership.

0|0
    0|0
  • you do know thick people can lose weight right. but bitches will always be bitches

1|0
    0|0
  • B. I known some very pretty girls in school but they're very rude which was a turn off for me. I had a crush on a fat girl before and we were good friends. So I don't see anything wrong with B.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like thick women so I chose A.

0|0
    1|0
  • Losing kilos is much easier than losing bad habits.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of those two haha

0|0
    0|0
  • B is my answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Why can't I have an average looking girl who treats me like gold that is also nasty?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's a poll. Obviously I chose these options to see what people would say.

• I voted B.

What does a cat say after a joke? ... Just Kitten! :p

• I would marry B and keep A as a mistress.

0|0
    1|0
  • Thick is more attractive than thin, but more than fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd work on improving myself so I could find a girl who has some of both qualities.

0|0
    0|0
  • B) Thick woman who treats me nicely. A thick woman with an average face can try to make some facial improvements (not a lot but better than nothing). I find thin women to be boring-shaped anyway (no offense to the thin ladies but that's just my preference).

1|0
    0|0
  • I think we all know the answer to this. Why is this even a poll?

3|1
    1|1
    • Hey you never know. Some guys go for looks only and don't care how nasty a woman is.

• Show All
    • Be here long enough and you'll start to notice a trend. And I meant that other guy not you

• I see. That's fair.

What Girls Said 5

• Pressed the wrong one I meant B.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would think this would be a no brainer lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously the second one

0|0
    0|0
  • How about a thin pleasant woman in good shape?

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Thin does not equal bitch

2. Fat does not equal perfection

And yes curvy = fat

You would be better off trying to lose weight instead of directing hate at skinny girls. Body shame much?

4|1
    7|2
    • she didn't say anything or shame anyone so you can just go back to sleep.

• Show All
    • This isn't about body shaming... It's a social experiment to see if guys find looks or personality more important.

• curvy doesn't always equal fat sometimes a girl actually is curvy there can be curvy and thick women just like there can be curvy and thin women.