Is wearing a bikini slutty?

well, I've been called names and everything just for wearing a bikini or tight clothing in general but the worst is when i go swimming and they all can't keep their mouth shut and tell me to get dressed and stuff but i like to wear these things and i do it because i feel comfortable and because everyone else does that as well, is it slutty? or provoking?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind of but who cares right? By the way I just realized that your sandraa and that I used to think you were a Muslim, but I think your a Christian? Is that right? I remember you telling me you were born in Iraq, and I know there are Christians in Iraq, but I was just curious.

• yes I'm a christian :)

• whoops i meant do*

• Yep :) no problem

What Guys Said 8

• I see nothing wrong with it unless of course I'm wearing one... then there's seriously something wrong with it xD.

• haha that's another story

• *high five* :p

• Did we just kiss for the first time? *gasp*

• No, it's fucking normal.

• It's not slutty. It's very common to wear a bikini at the beach.

• Slutty? Of course not. A bikini is used as sun/swimwear for females, not for sexual purposes.

Wow. People are so stupid...

• Where do you live? Some girl who was working in India told me she had shorts on and all the local woman were giving her bad looks and finally a friendly local hVe her a traditional skirt to cover herself

• First: Great username

Second: No, I believe wearing a bikini is generally quite accepted. Maybe they are making such remarks because you seem to be quite busty? In either case it's stupid.

Weird though, you're living in Germany, not Iran.

• i know right? yes it's because i'm busty, at least i'm pretty sure it's because of that reason most of them are religious or never wear bikinis because they feel ashamed to do so and thanks for the compliment! :p

• Of course your body paper stunning in a bikini...

• If others do this and are alright then that's mean they are jealous of your body I would say.

What Girls Said 5

• If you're just going to the beach or the pool, it is not slutty. I'm sure there are plenty of people wearing bikinis as swimsuits, too. Maybe they're worried about you showing a lot of skin at your age? I still don't see it as slutty, though.

• they are just way too religious or got smaller breasts and stuff

• Ah, yes, religion does play a huge part in that as does jealousy. Wear what makes you comfortable!

• thank you! I'm religous as well but i don't over do it

• I don't think so, but there are certain people who expect women to wear wool turtlenecks every day of their lives.

• Depends on the environmental.
    If the environment you live in sees revealing skin as a slutty thing, then yeah.

• beach, swimming pools and stuff

• Um no, it's pretty normal here

• No it's not im buying me one next weekend. when people say that it's slutty they are dumb they probably have no boobs or butts themselves