What was the last video game you beat?

Simple question. the very last video game you beaten? And would you recommend it?

I recently beat this one as a gew of you know already
What was the last video game you beat?

I would only recommend this title to people who want unfair difficulty!

@TheoryOfAvarice @Mustachekitteh

What were yours? :D

Most Helpful Girl

• The last game I beat was Apollo justice ace attorney. Though that's an easy DS game. I still need to finish Metroid Prime, persona 3 on hard mode. Not doing maniac yet since it doesn't save. I'll do the maniac mode once I finish hard mode, OoT, and Arc Rise Fantasia. I become really lazy at times with grinding games. Since it gets so boring after a point of trying to level. I know I'm being a lazy bum, lol.

I'm cursed when it comes to finishing most video/PC games. Mainly because when I'm about to finish either the PC messed up and I lost all my info. Or just full out lost it. :(

• you should definitely finish metroid prime, one of my favorites right there

• I'm always playing A LOT of games where I switch out constantly. :D Again grinding is boring though I do get lucky when it comes to exp cards on persona 3. Which I need to start persona 4 on hard. OMG SO MANY GAMES! I have so many lined up it's not even funny! :D

• yay thank you for mho ^^

What Girls Said 9

• Tales of Graces∆í. I'm on a big Tales kick lately!

I guess I'd recommend it, if only for the battle system. Otherwise it's one of the least interesting games in the series, although the characters are fun.
    31.media.tumblr.com/.../...4duTd1tirunno1_1280.gif

• I think it was Yoshi's Island on my game boy. If that one counts lol.

• Sure! good game :D

• @evenlift as you can tell, I haven't beat a video game in a very long time hahah

• Yes, I didn't think you would be playing Game Boy hipster-style in the year 2015, LOL. I bet you were so excited to beat 'Yoshi's Island'. My failure to beat 'Star Wars' on Game Boy still haunts me, LOL.

• I can't remember, I don't really finish playing video games,

Hummm I think it was Tales of symphonia

• It has been so long I don't recall.

• Borderlands 2. Such a good game.

• Luigi's haunted mansion on the 3ds. My fingers hurt after I was done :'(

• Plants and zombies...(?) lol i dont play video game :(

• Mario brothers for Nintendo

• Complete? Dang.. not many lol. I think it was BioShock II a while ago. I still need to finish the 3rd one.

That Fester's Quest looks fun! I love Addams Family.

What Guys Said 9