GAGers: Who do you consider to be the most overrated actor and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know i'm going to get hate for saying this.

But im going to have to say Paul Walker. I mean, Its a fucking tragedy he died so young, Don't get me wrong, but, honeslty, he was a mediocre actor at best, he is only so famous and has his godly reputation for the most part because he died, I never heard of his name until after his passing.

• The only reasons why I even know who he is is because of both his roles in the Fast & Furious movies (I've only seen the first one) and his death. I don't recall ever hearing about him from anything else.

• Exactly man, His fame, Has only gotten to the massive state that it is, Because he died whilst F&F-7 was being filmed, Which, Upset the millions of people awaiting that movie. And then obvioulsy, It became a big social media crazy to post ''Rip paul walker'' and stuff, And it went like Wildfire.

Like i said tho, I think its horrible what happened to him, And he was a good person, but, I dont think he is truly worth the extreme level of fame he currently posses ;)

• It' true. It's a shame he died and everything, but he was a B-movie actor.

What Girls Said 4

• George Clooney, I don't think he's great actor or something. Nothing special on him. Do you ever watched him in gravity? He's very soulless actor, and he always using his charisma on the movies but where is the feeling?

• I've never been really fond of him either, not for his acting nor his personal life. I always found it annoying how, despite how handsome and successful he is, he could NEVER keep a girlfriend. I'm still surprised he actually got married.

• George Clooney and Megan Fox. Neither can act, they just look pretty.

• Josh Hutcherson and Ryan Gosling.
    They're just not good to me.

• I like Hutcherson, but I don't really give a shit about Gosling.

• Jenifer Lawrence
    Stupid expression all the time, her acting is just so bland and her line delivery is horrible terrible lol

• I don't know, I enjoyed her performance in the Hunger Games movies. I also like her personality a lot because she's down to Earth and relatable, and isn't stuck up like a lot of actors and actresses are.

• Just the way she speaks makes me not like her. Serious lines sound silly when she says them ("if we buurururuurn. You burn with aauus!" With that blank stare ugh)
      And the whole "I like pizza, I'm not a stick model, I'm quirky and random and different" thing got old REALLY fast

What Guys Said 3

• I agree with @Riggers
    He has all of this hype and sorrow because he died. Had he not die he'd be the mediocre actor he really is, minus the fame and the ''rip paul walker''

• Ben Affleck his face is as stiff as a board
    Ben Affleck can only be Ben Affleck no matter what role he plays he is always himself... he can never get into the character

His oppostie is christian bale
    Christian bale is patrick bateman, bruce wayne, the machinist dude, he can embody different roles

• Heath Ledger (Deceased). All the hoi polloi raved about his performance as the Joker, but it's actually not that hard to play a raving lunatic. I'm not saying he did a bad job - in fact he was pretty good - just not THAT good.
    Ryan Gosling isn't overly impressive either, in my opinion.