Should one follow their heart or their mind? Which is best when t comes to love? Why?

I want to follow my heart but my mind tells me something else. I don't know which one to go for?

My heart tells me to do it. To fight my fears.
My mind is telling to stop, analyze, and see what I'm about to do.

• The Heart
  • The Mind

Most Helpful Girl

• I say to follow your heart cause I know girls who look good or have a lot of money but they have very bad anger management issues and just yell and scream and bully all day long. If you want to avoid drama you need to follow your heart and find somebody who will treat you well.

What Guys Said 2

• It has got to be both. If it isn't, the one (heart or mind) that isn't so happy about the relationship will continually nag for years and you will fall out of love if you were even in it at all. However, if it IS both, then it is fabulous and can last a lifetime.

• Those who ONLY follow their "heart" deserve any and all bad things that result from whatever decision their "heart" told them to make.

What Girls Said 3

• In the end, our heart always wins, no matter how hard we try. Even though you may try to use your mind, emotion plays to big of a heart in decision making.

• Both... Follow your heart, but not like a fool, you should be realist about the situation

• The mind if his actions are disrespectful or hurtful. The heart if you are overly-analytical by nature and he has shown you he is a kind trustworthy person