Another words, how long have you had a job, whether it be the job you have right now or not. I've had a job since August 30th, 2011, so in a little over two months, I will be employed for four straight years (with ONE week of vacation from work, mind you.) However, I have had six jobs in this span (it's a long story) but either way, that's as it is. If you could, besides voting, state how many jobs you've had in your stretch and how long it's been.
What about you all here on GAG?
- I just started a job (within the last month.)0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- 2-6 months consecutively14% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
- 7-11 months consecutively0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- 1 year to a year and a half consecutively (1-1/2)29% (2)43% (3)36% (5)Vote
- 2-4 years consecutively14% (1)29% (2)21% (3)Vote
- 5 or more years consecutively43% (3)14% (1)29% (4)Vote
- I'm currently unemployed0% (0)14% (1)7% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I've had two jobs consecutively for the past 15 months. Before that I only worked summer jobs while I attended school. I'm still in college, but summer jobs just aren't enough at my age. I also recently enlisted in the national guard for the next 6 years.1