Do you think vaginas are ugly?

this isn't intended to offend nor make anyone feel bad but do you think vaginas are ugly?

• yes
  • no
  • most of them are
  • most of them aren't

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• ? You can't even see a vagina honestly unless you spread your legs. Who even analyzes one like that. It's a reproductive organ, not some pretty little flower.

• thats not the question.

• Sorry, I don't mean to sound upset. It's just that, it's not something that should be up for debate because literally all women are born with one and have one. What do you want us to do then? Cut if off? Even if the accumulated answer is that they're 'ugly', what would the solution be for it? It's a dumb question.

• its not a dumb question and i never asked for a solution. i asked for an opinion. like if i asked if my car looked ugly or good. im not asking you what i should do to make it look better or if i should just get a new one. just asking for your opinion on its aesthetics.

• I'm 100% straight so yea i think they're pretty ugly. lololol

• Nah not really

• They do look kind of weird and can be annoying as well.

• I think other vags are gross, I however like mine :) years of guys telling me I have a nice one have made me quite content with mine

• I'm bisexual, but I think all genitals are ugly

• Yes, so are penises

What Guys Said 13

• I think they're so nice to look at. I can barely stop from climaxing if there's a nice shot of one in pronz

• I found a porn mag under my dads bed. FIRST time I say vag.. I thought it would just look like what I got (mind you I was VERY young lol) but instead it was terrifying! Had no idea what to think.. It fucked my head up for a week... Now... I adore them. Gods gift to man. They are all perfect in every way!

• Yours would possibly be on the ugly side.

• too bad i dont have one

• Thats what make it so ugly. But on the real, if you don't like them, you don't have to play with them.

• I am a professional writer and I'm not sure I have the words to describe how beautiful and individual they are.

• By vagina I'm assuming you mean vulva and in that case, no. Every woman's vulva is different and its those differences that you'll soon come to appreciate if you haven't done so already.

• I voted most of them aren't. I do have preferences when it comes to vaginas but honestly I wouldn't kick a girl out of bed over it.

• I'd only ever seen one real one... And the rest were all porn stars over the internet... So, I don't particularly dislike how they look

• Eh. Vaginas are kind of ugly, but I still like them. They're very likable.

• Neither beautiful nor ugly; it is just a sex organ, like a penis.

• Yes...

• Nope. they are beautiful actually.

I look at them as a marvel of engineering actually.
    Perfectly adapting to the penis, capable of self-lubrification, hell in many ways it is more "complex" than the penis itself.

• vaginas are too ugly.

• most of them are