I wish I was a tall big guy :)?

Well, for size, I can change that, I'd just go to the gym and gain muscle. But what about height? I am 5'6", no matter how muscular I get, I'll never be intimidating, I hardly give women 'I can protect you' vibe.

Why can't be taller like everybody else? At least 5'8"-5'9". My father is 5'9"-5'10" while my sister is 5'5". I barely an inch taller than my sister. That all makes sense since I used to sleep about 2 hours on average and eat nothing but rice as a teenager. So it could have massively damaged my growth. If none of those things happened, I would have been taller. I would not need to suffer for my lack of height. Most of guys are taller than their fathers and sisters, but I am not, only me not! I am the only one in the family who is lack of height! What have I done to deserve this, mate?

Most Helpful Girl

• you know what you have done to deserve this, but that is not the point.
    why do you let your insecurities get the better of you? i am sure you are a wonderful person! height doesn't even matter that much..

you don't have to look intimidating. women don't NEED men to take care of them, and even if they did, they'd hire a bodyguard instead.
    women just want men who'd stick around through thick and thin

• okay maybe women do not want very tall intimidating men but when MOST women are themselves taller and well built they would at least want a guy to be at least a couple of inches taller and thats where short men loose their chances, and most women are at least 5ft5 / 5ft7 ... so a guy atleat needs to be at least 5ft8 and above as this guy says... i agree with him.

• you wouldn't mind... thats what makes a huge difference... a woman would prefer a taller guy... but would only settle for a shorter guy out of no other choice!

• @thisonehasit

YOu need to shut the fuck up

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Uh, duh. Every guy short of 6'3 wants to be taller, and most dudes under 5'6 would quite literally kill to be tall. That's why the leg lengthening business is expanding at an ever increasing rate.

I'm shorter than my father by about six inches (he's 6'1 or something), and I'm like two inches (if that) taller than my mother. Sometimes nature anally rapes you; we all have to deal with it.

• I wish I was taller too... below the waist, if yah know what I mean :/

• Well, I'm 6'4", and have been since i was 13. I would prefer to be your height. Then i wouldn't hit my head so much

• Stop blaming yourself about that less sleep, less eating issue as a teenager. If you're meant to be tall, if it's in your genes you grow tall regardless any circumstance. I have a friend who is 10 cm shorter than than his father even though he eat and sleep very regularly he's whole life. I am 5'9 which is not tall as well. If you were 5'9 you would still complain about your height because that's not tall too bro. Imagine that there are many tall jerks who picks the girls up right know but going to die alone, due to their jerk personality.