Who here likes DBZ?

I bought my kids all the seasons 1-9 haha I spoil them too much haha but I also love DBZ what is your favorite seasons? Mine are season 1,6,9

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked the seasons where Cell was the antagonist

• Season 6 then, the cell games

• No I did not, and yea it's me thank you

• It's not a really good movie, but I thought the character was cool. I think you could find it on youtube if you wanted.

What Guys Said 5

• It was fun to watch for a little while but I never REALLY got into it because of how thin the plot was and how poor the writing was.

• I agree it's the same plot over and over

• Yes which ended up being a bad thing in a way because by that point the creator had nothing planned ahead and had to start making it up as he went along which is why everything was the same all over again every season.

• The creator had the entire plot planned out from beginning to end (up to the end of the Frieza saga) before he ever started back when it was a manga before it was adapted into an anime. When it was a manga he was free to follow his own schedule and had full creative control. He lost that when it was adapted into an anime and when the studio decided they wanted to keep it going to appease the fans he had no stories written and had to make it up as he went along which is why there was a serious decline in original stories and writing quality after the Frieza saga

• I love both DB and DBZ! I have the original manga too!
    I'm so glad AT is coming out with a new series!

As a mother do you find some aspects inappropriate, like the mischief master roshi gets up to? I don't know I wouldn't watch it with my mom.

• Yes, I like it. My favorite parts are when Vegeta and Nappa arrive, the Freeza saga, and the Cell saga. I do not like the Majin Boo part all that much.

• I used to watch it, super saiyan 4 episodes were my fav.

• I liked DBz but not as much anymore.

What Girls Said 0