Would you rather?

• Never be be able to have sex again (not including solo)
  • Or only be able to have sex with the gender you are not attracted to (once again solo is still allowed)
  • I am bi see results
  • See results Idc

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not interested in sex with males. If I don't get to have sex with females, then just so be it. Voted A).

What Guys Said 3

• Well option A and option B are essentially just the same thing. Why would anyone have sex with someone they aren't sexually attracted to? Both options end with no sex. If this was the case for everyone pornography would go through the roof...

• Well essentially out of necessity for reproduction (even though you can't reproduce) or just hormones in general would eventually take over and you would become attracted to the sex you aren't presently attracted to. Humans are meant to be sexually active.

• Well I'm straight so me having to have sex with other men would not help the human race reproduce.

• I clearly said that what I'm saying the body is made to have sexual drive, so if you couldn't have sex with women, eventually your hormones would take over

• A. I could live without sex anyway, I could show my love for her in other ways

• I'd rather never have sex again

What Girls Said 3

• I can sleep with women. I'm not bi, but I could do it.

• I'm the same way, I don't look at women and go "damn that girl is so hot I'd bang her" but I would never rule out being attracted to a woman

• Never be be able to have sex again

• I voted D :)