What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Heh. I have two long ones on my left and right thigh from sitting on a hair straightener that was turned on siting in the toilet. My friend was puercing my nose and he told me to sit down so i sat down and i was like "dude wtf is that smell" i looked down and my legs were smoking😭😭😭

What Guys Said 3

• Have a 2 inch one on my knee from falling off a step and landing on a broken beer bottle when I was a kid.

It's on my right knee behind the kneecap and it's shaped like a L with the back facing up my leg.

• Well that was when i rushed with my bike over the stairs and just landed casually on my face *Pretty sure i was a little stupid as a kid

• I got a scar on my leg from taking out the trash. Ill have a fun time explaining that on my honeymoon

What Girls Said 4

• I have a scare across my ear because my older and sister were playing hide and seek in the dark. I hid under a car and when I though she found me I quickly lifted my head and sliced my ear open on a bolt. My parents were to poor to afford stitches so I got butterfly stitches a had it heal itself. Weird part was is it didn't hurt.

• I was burned by my brother using a curling iron.

• I have a scar on my neck from getting burned by a curling iron. To make the story so much worse, it blistered up and hurt when anything touched it, so I put my hair up to keep it off. A girl in my class saw it and decided for whatever reason, to stab it with a pencil?

Anyway I have a small indent on the back of my neck now.

• I have a vertical cut on the right side of my upper lip from falling down the stairs when I was younger.