Is it possible to be a guy and enjoy shopping for girls clothes?

No, I don't mean like, the guy is shopping for girls clothes for himself, he's going with a girl "friend" or maybe even his daughter

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Not usually. I don't even like going alone for clothes for me. Trying to help buy clothes for your daughter would be a real chore.

If it was your girlfriend, you could be in the dressing room and help her with changing and seeing how the clothes look.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would rather be surprised by what she buys

• Sometimes the surprise is bad. If she is looking to get something that you will like, you can rate it before she buys it.

What Girls Said 4

• Sure. I'm sure many guys like to go shopping with his girl for lingerie.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything is possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. :)
    He has got patience. :p

My bro comes shopping with me, so yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's normal. I watched that in white chicks
    Except the guy was just staring at her ass and he didn't want to go shopping.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Hah, if I get to see her change, that's always great. :P Well, that was with my girlfriend anyways. If you don't get to see them in the clothes they try on, then it's boring, but if you do, then it's kinda interesting, I guess. Normally I hate shopping for clothes though, it's frustrating to find good ones!

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm... unless he's fascinated by fashion or tailoring and wanted a career in the fashion industry the answer would be a big NO.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me no. My mother would shop for hours when I was little and I'd have to come along and just having to do that so many times has made me despise shopping.

0|0
    0|0