Do you hate teens?

Most Helpful Guy

• Teens are just people between a particular age interval. Why hate them? Although I must admit, if education was a bit better, they'd be generally less unstable and unreliable. Kids are extremely impressionable, but they just aren't taught empathy. That's why bullying and abusive behavior is so prevalent.

What Girls Said 11

• I used to be one... so why would I hate them?

I like teens for the most part.
    But there's your set few that can be quite annoying in public when they get together with friends.
    Extremely loud and all over the place

• lol hate? I don't know... about hate... but once or twice i was listening to a talk at a party, and it was a bunch of 13-15 year olds, and their talks!! OMG I couldn't believe the stupid things they were talking about and I was was soooo annoyed hahaha and then I realized, wow! I must have annoyed people at that age! cause the talk seemed familiar... so yea as teens, the majority will be annoying to more mature people. D: but hate? nah~

• No. Of course not. I do know that a lot of them seem more promiscuous than teens when I was growing up.

• (Twerks while staring at a picture of a shirtless guy)... I don't know what you're talking about =)

• no i don't i have no reason to

• Yes us teenagers... Them twerking and drinking their soda pop were so disgusting =)

• Why would you hate us? You were also a teen back then... 😒

• No, because I am also a teenager.. 😐

• Not hate, but sometimes they (I guess me too) can be super annoying.

• No, I don't hate us.

• They're basically children still, that think they're grown up. It can be annoying, and also hilarious at the same time. I don't hate them though.

• No, they can be immature and annoying sometimes, but I don't hate them

What Guys Said 7

• yep, i hate them more as internet warriors though. I wish there was a law where if a teen talks smack to you on the street, you can rough them up and not get fined. Kids these days need to get beat

• Of course not; we used to be one after all

• No, I don't approve of some behaviors of a few though

• Most of us suck, I admit.

• Yes I do generally speaking.

• Not unless there is a strong reason to hate

• Yes and im 17