How to handle the itch after shaving?

I usually use cold wax to get rid of my body hair. Since I've moved to a new country, you apparently can't buy cold wax anywhere and hot wax are only used in salons, unpurchaseable in stores, Even the good kind of razors aren't available. So I boght the disposable ones, which are already mighty expensive.

The thing is, with the disposable ones, I can never be as smooth as the good kind of razors. So my armpits always itch like crazy.

Hair removal creams burn my skin so badly... so I can only use the creams on my legs.

What to do about the itch? Should I just go full on jungle mode? lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• maybe just try different shaving creams or different razor brands. it made a huge difference to me.

• there's not THAT much choice over here... maybe like 3 brands, all only selling disposable razors, and only 2 brands of shaving creams for women. Thhe others are for men. Same with razors. 15 brands for men, and 3 for women. Now I know how you guys feel when shopping at a clothing store.

• You can use the ones for men... The gender branding is utter bullshit. The only thing that makes a razor "for women" is the pink color.

• Exfoliate afterwards and maybe try a papau ointment... either that or get it IPL'ed

• Let it grow until u get some of that stuff. Or go to salon

• um try rubbing alcohol and then some tiger bomb (chinese cream for insect bites)

What Girls Said 2