Do you play Sport? If so, what Sport? If not, what do you do? 👏😊 ?

1|0
17|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Right now, I am currently not "playing" a sport, although I do swim constantly (for fun) and that is a sport. So I "joy-swim" if that counts.

Throughout my entire life, my favorite sport has always been baseball. I eat, sleep and breathe baseball. I played baseball from the age of four until I was 15 years old. I had quit baseball after my Freshman year, mainly because it was all "politics" and basically, whoever was the most popular and well-liked got to play, instead of people who were actually skilled. Plus, I got a job over the Summer anyway and it was pointless for me to try to work around that schedule anyway.

Throughout my life, I've also played football, basketball, and wrestling. I love sports! I was terrible at basketball and football got boring but I got the first Pin in my high school's history. That made me so happy!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Yeahhhh, my Girlfriend taught me how to play soccer... she really really likes soccer ya know ;) haha <3

1|0
    0|0
    • damn! lucky, you must be pree good then! ;)

• Show All
    • bahahhahah i love you :*

• Haha :") I love you toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Beautiful <3 <3 <3 :* Now quit hurting that body of mine you hear -.-

• I do not play any sport but I know you play ⚽️⚽️⚽️ Lol 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I love to play Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball and I was very good at being a goalie in hockey and soccer. I also like to snowboard during the winter

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to play soccer everyday but I stopped when I was 17, now studying is all what I do, but I workout too.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing I do sports related is weight lift and do cardio ahah😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I played baseball, soccer and football grade school through high school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore. Used to do swimming, but quit due to lack of time. Currently I play the saxophone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I play basketball, golf and football

0|0
    0|0
  • Martial arts

0|0
    0|0
  • I do runnning one or two times a week and further I play darts

0|0
    0|0
  • Dodgeball :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I was training a lot of sports football I was goalkeeper, archery, ski jumping (best sport), floorball also not really training but I was skating too.

Now I want to go for skydiving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9613bTfDjI

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to, hated it, true passion is my musical ability

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17