Why men don't want to have a relationship with me?

Girls, does it happen to you too? You are pretty, have a good job, decent, softspoken, nice to people, but all what men want from you is sex or just something casual?

Guys, why are you treating some girls like this?

I thought before that it is because I look sexual. But most guys tell me that I'm too sensitive, to fragile and caring too much? But why they treat me like this then?

1|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you don't know what a man is. Possibly you think any thing with a dick is a man. They may be males but men are rare.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• maybe you expect a relatiohsip too fast? give a guy some time to get to know you well so he knows what he gets and maybe then he decides to get into a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well how do you know guy want just sex. Every guy want sex because that what a guy do with a women. How you treat every guy will make how every guy treat you. What goes around come around

0|0
    0|0
  • Hit me up to share our chemistry with each other. 👊😎

0|0
    1|0
  • Lol you're in Slovakia, I just watched euro trip for the first time in s while. Great movie. Portrays Slovakia in a poor way though

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• well I kinda thought it was age. That guys my age generally don't want relationships but since you're a bit older, I don't know.
    So sad

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they just aren't into relationships?
    Maybe they don't really dig your personality?
    Maybe the connection just isn't there.

0|0
    0|0
  • You might need to look elsewhere for a partner..

0|0
    0|0
  • They want a sexual beast.

0|0
    0|0