What did my dream mean?

In my dream, my class went to an art gallery. And we had to go to a specific section which was the sex section. I felt pretty uncomfortable at first but once we entered, I was relieved that most of the paintings were other imegries representing sex. My teacher wanted to know the artists names since none of them had a name. So online I searched the one with two yello pigs (it was more cartoonish). After when I found the artist, suddenly I was in a different place and the artist was in front of me. And she told me how she had to marry with this guy but turns out he's abusive. and I could see her trying to please him and asking him what he can do and him just calling her useless. he was part of some group, maybe a gange? nd all of a sudden I know the guy and her and I remember thinking that he may be abusive since he's older. I made her stay in my house, and I think I was suddenly no longer a girl but now a guy. And I kept telling her how amazing she was and how much I loved the type of person she was. She seemed to like it. Than her husband comes back and finds out somehow that I like her and she likes me. And suddenly he's no longer controlling and abusive and he tells us he's happy for her and she should stay with me since we're meant to be together. This dream felt really strange because I'm not a sexual person meaning I've never had sex yet and this dream seemed to revolve around it for some time. And on top of that I'm a female and I like men instead of females. I'm not bi, but straight. So what do you think this dream could mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think dreams mean anything special. It means you've been thinking about them and your brain just plays out scenarios whether they're accurate or not.

What Guys Said 3

• This dream means that you can be a supportive friend who can help see the good and beautiful in your friend when she's feeling down and unable to

• Nothing at all.

• But do you sometimes think about sex?

• sometimes in the sense like when I'll be ready for it, not the sexual positions and stuff. But before I used to think about that but now I don't really care

• Lol I'm born straight so I don't think I would ever turn bi or lesbian. And in my dream, when I was into that girl, I was a male instead of female

• Then the dream is telling you that you would encounter an abbusive relationship and then be out of it to meet someone who'd make you happy. Or it is your fears that turned into a dream.

What Girls Said 1