James Brown VS Beyonce Who Is Right? Seriously, Who Run The World? Girls?

First of all I know that 's Beyonce and James Brown Art, But Do you ever think about it, Who Is Right? If Beyonce is right , Girls run the world, What about guys? I also heard that, James Brown tell us, It's a Man's Man's Man's World , If this is a Man's Man's Man's World. Then girls how they run the world? Well, As for me I vote for the girls, I think girls run the wrold that is true! Maybe this a Man's Man's Man's World, But some how girls run the world. GAGers what is your answer? Do not just vote, Say something you'd be awesome and get 1 Xper points!
James Brown VS Beyonce Who Is Right?  Seriously, Who Run The World?  Girls?

• Beyonce is right, Girls run the world
  • James Brown is right , It's a Man's Man's Man's World
  • They both are right
  • They both are wrong
  • I don't know and I don't care !

Most Helpful Girl

• They should both be right. We are striving for gender equality right? So shouldn't it just be very ones world?

• Wow, This is wisely answer! If no one can show the best answer, Then I will set you as MH. Yes you're right , I have to agree with you. Equality between men and women!

What Girls Said 3

• But he says
    "This is a man's world
    But it would be nothing, nothing
    Not one little thing
    Without a women or a girl"

• Awww smart ass, But that dosen't mean girls shuold run the man's world. Haha, What do you say now hun?

• Ok=lose👧👎👉👦😄

• Good luck with that.

• Everyone runs the world. All of our actions and moods and opinions depend on each other, same sex or opposite.

• Well That sounds so true, And very fairly. Good answer girl, Hoding hands runs the world toghter!

• Yes exactly!

• We run this...:D

What Guys Said 4

• if the answer was "girls" then the question should be "who RUN the world", not "runs", so there's that

• Thank you tell me that bro, But I didn't use the runs, Just those people who made these pictures, They use the runs. But you're right! who RUN the world

• I'd say guys do because more of us are in positions of power

• Dude, You maybe right, But becareful the girls, They want to run the world too. But yes men have power in the society!

• wow, 12 boys voted for girls rule the world 0_0

• Neither, nobody runs the world. Science runs the world

• No, Only GOD run the world and take control!

• A few? Do you know how many Christians in this world? You too blind to see the hard fact I guess😄

• Do you know how many athiests there are in the world? I know there are a lot of religious people, but it's changing. It's mostly the older people who believe. Most the new generation don't believe, especially in Europe where they are ahead of the rest of the world with everything. In the old days all young people were brainwashed to believe it but now in the age of information it doesn't happen as much. I think in about 40 years most the world will be athiests, and in 100 years religion will be almost extinct