Would you rather go into space? Or deep sea diving in a submarine?

Go in a submarine and explore the ocean? Or go in a rocket and explore the Galaxy? Pick your poison 😌😊

• Space
  • The ocean
  • Neither

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd choose space. I've always thought it would be kind of cool explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no one has gone before...(warp engines energize)...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tIWYtcwp2I

What Girls Said 5

• Though both would be pretty cool, I said "space." I haven't been deep sea diving, but I've been in the water at least. I've never been into space, so I'd love to experience that if I could (as long as I was sure all would be safe and I would suffocate while there, hah).

• Both would be super cool, but I'd probably be worrying that the submarine would break or something and I'd drown lol. Have I mentioned that I'm extremely afraid of drowning? So yeah, I picked A.

• Space is almost the same environment though, no air, no light, the ocean is pressurized and space is vacumized. Just think o the ocean as being Islam space lol

• Yes but I'm not afraid of space lol. Just knowing that I was deep into the ocean would freak me out. And I wouldn't enjoy all the awesomeness that's down there.

• I'm fascinated by the ocean life so I think I'd rather do that even though I'd have to get over my fear of the open waters.

• I voted A. I would love to explore the galaxy!

• Space. I've always been fascinated by it. Even though I appreciate the beauty of Earth, I always seem to look tot he stars. I used to want to be an astronaut.

What Guys Said 6

• Deep sea diving sounds great

• Space... its very similar to a submarine in that you are surrounded by a hostile environment but I think space would be more of a spiritual experience. Plus Astronauts are cool!

• both are equally scary, but if i had to choose, i guess the vacuums of space rather than the pressure of the deep depths

• I'd take either. But I have a thing for space.
    Deep sea sounds awesome tho. Ngl

• space sounds better.

• I have to go with space...
    Yeah! Definitely space!