Am I the only one who doesn't like this new GAG layout?

I have found with this new layout, I am only getting one opinion or so on my questions. I asked two yesterday and got one response, which is drastically low compared to the number of responses I received before these new updates. Any one else experiencing this?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Am I the only one who..."

The answer to all these questions are: No you are not. ;)

I especially don't like the new landing page. It reads like a newspaper that is stuffed to the brim with articles. It is not nice at all.

• Good point well made ;) haha and yeah I'm not fond of that either. This new layout makes it harder for me (and I've heard a lot if other people) to view the newer posts. A lot of the stuff that pops up on mine are mytakes that were posted a month or so ago. I've tried changing the settings to view more recent but it really didn't get me anywhere unfortunately.

• That's why you navigate to the live feed instead

• @Mesonfielde Yeap, I always use the live feed too.

What Guys Said 8

• I also posted a take which I expected to have loads of comments and bickering. I had 1 comment from a girl who loved my post, but we both are sitting in wait for a response from over a week ago. All the "hot topics" are your typical ones you see every day, like what to cook for dinner or how to get a fit body for summer. You know the typical magazine bullshit we come here to avoid.

• Exactly! I want to see the new posts without having to go all over Hells creation to view them.

• Maybe just make your title "10 reasons its cool to be transgender", but then ask the question you actually intended on us reading lol.

• Lmao I might have to do that!

• personally i'm indifferent... but many disliked it i've noticed

• I always take it with a grain of salt. People are hardwired to dislike change.

• I don't like it either. I have not personally noticed your problem with responses, but I do know at least one other person that is having that problem, also. I find that if people know you and like your answers, they will respond regardless of the layout. But when you choose anonymous, they can't know who you are.

This is not an embarrassing question or one that reveals thing about you, so I do ot understand why you went anonymous.

• I didn't mean to go anon. When I type in a question it automatically goes anon and I forgot to unclick it. This is DessieDoo at your service haha. I don't know why but ever since the updates I type in a question and it automatically appears anon.

• I would not expect that a phone would have an anonymous default and the PC version not. But who know. the things they keep doing to this site are... lets just say weird.

• Yes, indeed.

• Ah, that's because of how only new opinions bump a question now, but comments don't. Although this also created problems back in the day, so I'm starting to think there isn't really an "optimal" solution.

• Kinda getting used to it but I still slightly hate it.

• I feel like I'm using tumblr

• That has nothing to do with the layouts of GAG. That only depends on the people who either wants to answer your questions or not. :-/

• I think it has something to do with the feed. Only ridiculously popular questions makeit to the main feed, kinda like facebook. Mostly ridiculously popular questions get answered, you ask a popular question you get like 75 nonsensical responses. You ask a question you actually WANT an answer to you get almost nothing!

It sucks! Unless fixed will begin the slow demise of the site!

What Girls Said 3

• im with you i hate it !!! whats the point of featured questions if theyre not going to be mixed in with the whole feed !!!

and i want to just click feed and go straight there

• I'm okay with it :)

• I haven't asked a question sense the update. I dont really like the new update.