Do you find it hot when you find out your crush/date/boyfriend/girlfriend can speak a different language (Not English)?

Learning Spanish at the moment (Living in USA). After that I might do Italian (my background).

• Yeah its hot!
  • Too advanced for me (Too smart)
  • Doesn't do or change anything
  • Depends what language

Most Helpful Guy

• Many people are surprise I can even speak German because I'm 1/4 German, but my accent is obviously not good, and I could understand better than I can speak it. In any case, I don't think it affects attractiveness at all. Accent on the other hand, is definitely sexy.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, I think it is a pretty hot thing actually. When I meet people who only know one single language I don't think of them as stupid (maybe they just chose not to learn any foreign languages) but I wonder if they're kind of indifferent/uninterested in other cultures. If so, this would be a big turn off because I like intelligent, open-minded women who are very curious about the world.

• Yes, you should find other languages attractive. If the language itself isn't the most sexy hearing-wise, the very fact that your SO is bilingual should turn you on. Because intelligence is sexy!

• Hot? I don't know about that. A lot of the women I have known are from other countries (I'm American). It is nice to know someone has a differing background though. It can lead to interesting surprises

• I don't care but it just shows she's smart which is a good thing...

What Girls Said 4

• Indifferent, it's not uncommon, most people speak more than one language.

• It's always interesting to hear if someone can speak another language. It may give insight to their culture, background, etc...

• yes it is hot.

• It doesn't really matter.