Just a random question. What is the last song you heard that you remember? You don't even have to like it but what is playing?

For me it was Linger by the Cranberries.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Can't remember the song but it was from Terri Clark

• For Everything a Reason by Carina Round

• Nothing without love

What Guys Said 2

• Hearts live version of Led Zepplin's Rock and Roll

• I always liked Led Zepplin. One of the four great bands in my opinion, imcluding the Beatles, the Who and the Rolling Stones.

• I have all of their albums. Led Zeppelin II and IV have always been in my music collection since I was twelve. I've had those two on every format, eight track, cassette, album and, CD. I'll bet I've bought those maybe ten to fifteen times each over the years. They got worn out, stolen, lost, broken, etc. You should check out Hearts Zeppelin covers. Don't forget the Kennedy center honors of Led Zeppelin where they performed Stairway to Heaven.

• I wikl check it out. I always liked Heart as well. I will give them a listen on youtube when I get back but need to go out.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ7XJG0Z2ho
    Do you Remember by Jarryd James