I clicked on a Facebook virus... please help?

Okay so Travis Barker's official facebook page has been hacked and he posted certain things it was actually about Miley Cyrus I think and I clicked on it, it opened a site and I read the article. Then I realized that it was actually a virus, now there are a lot of oosts from him like that. Now can someone tell me if a Facebook virus only affects your facebook account or the whole computer? How do I deal with it? http://www.wikihow.com/Clean-up-a-Facebook-Virus I followed this and I did everything it says. My antivirus says that I don't have a virus in my computer. Is there anything else I need to do? Please help...

Most Helpful Guy

• At the very least you should:
    Scan your computer with your anti virus and with malwarebytes (full system scans) and look for everything including keyloggers. Then go change your passwords to Facebook and any other account that you may have logged into since you clicked the link, also if you use the same password for your email change that cause don't use the same password it's just bad. While you're at it, not for this necessarily but just added security, if you have gmail set up 2 factor auth.
    Keep your firewall and antivirus and malwarebytes updates by the way.
    And you'll probably have to re-login on any apps you kept signed in but changed account password for.

What Guys Said 3

• Travis Barker is the best drummer❤️❤️❤️❤️😜 Download an anti virus thing that should do it.

Blink182❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• if yer anti-virus says u don't... y do u worry so much?

• Clear you browsing history and your cache

What Girls Said 1

• What is the virus doing?

• Nothing, I checked on my Facebook it hasn't done anything, it hasn't posted anything on my friend's walls, it hasn't done anything, really.

• Then you're fine