Do you Americans wash same clothes? We indians use every cloth once, throw it, then buy new?

do you Americans wash same clothes? We indians use every cloth once, throw it, then buy new?

Most Helpful Girl

• What a troll. What I observe with Indians, they use/wear the same clothes/sandals/shoes for a longtime and will only replace/buy new one until it's totally worn out.

• You have no Indian friend. I swear

• Hahaha you just admitted that im correct :) well, its a good habit actually. Indians invest their money in golds rather than clothes. They couldnt care less what other people will think about them wearing same clothes all the time.

• Glad to hear that.

What Girls Said 8

• I am impressed 😃 LMAO

• I usually wash my cloths and use them again. I don't see the point of buying new ones if I have really nice ones that are both comfortable and cute on me. But once I wear them for a long time, I end up getting tired of some so I buy new ones. But I don't wear the same outfit day by day brecause people here think it's weird. I just have a lot of options so I change from one to another every day.

• wow. you much be like a prince or something

• I wear and wash my clothes until they're old and worn out. I donate all the things that are still good to Value Village or other thrift stores. Wearing clothes once and then throwing it out is a shameful waste. There are so many people right here in my city who can't afford clothes and would love to have those ones.

• But all Canadians r rich

• actually there's a great deal of poverty in Canada as well. If you look at Downtown in Toronto, you'll see tons of poor people

• @immjusttmee: Exactly! I live in downtown Toronto but in a fairly affordable middle class area. But just go east for a few blocks and you'll get to Regent Park where it's all government subsidized housing for people on welfare and the streets are dotted with urban decay. Other cities here have the same kind of neighbouhoods, like Vancouver's Downtown East Side.

• Yes we do. I don't know too many people that can afford to do that

• I'm not American but it depends on the type of clothes, if it is really cheap then I'll only wear it a few times because it washes badly. If I like it and I want to keep it then no lol

• That's a waste of money for me. I do shop all the time but I'm not gonna throw out my old clothes. I give them away to goodwill. I wash all of my clothes and wear them again and again and keep washing em until I no longer want them or they get too big.

• Hahahahahah. This. 😂

What Guys Said 8