Who the hell purchases $100.00 Headphones?

• I do. I'm rich.
  • Me. My wife/GF wants the best things. She ain't a cheapskate.
  • No thanks. Around $20.00 is more reasonable. They all sound the same anyways.
  • Hell no!!! They break in 3 weeks anyways. Now I will Block you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Rich folks who don't know what to do with their money.

• Quality over quantity. Rather buy very few things I love than lots of things that I only like/are mediocre. I've used £300 headphones, the difference between that and cheaper pairs is insane.

• Agreed, if you get a chance to hear them side by side, it's amazing how different they sound and what you can pick up. Granted it will depend on your bitrate, but even then, the higher end you'll hear more layers and clarity than the cheaper ones usually.

• I agree with your way of thinking. I would far rather have less things that are top quality than lots of things of poor quality. I would rather take longer to get things and buy high quality than get everything fast and have poor quality.

• If you want quality, you spend.

• not me. i dont see the point. my headphones came from the dollar store and they are fine with me

• My mom got me a pair of UTK Orange limited edition Beat Mixrs they were like $500

• I bought some $100 ones for $60. So I do buy $100 headphones but I get a deal.

I'm an equestrian, and in the equestrians world, there are some rich ass people. And there is very popular helmet brand that sells for over $500. I'm not kidding.

What Guys Said 26

• I say no thanks to headphones with that price, got me a pair of £12 headphones. I got no problems with them and they've lasted for 6 months (still in good condition)

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

balrog, 'nuff said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hoDLFKoqyk

• Actually I bought $150 headphones and I'm not rich. Most things but not all is you get what you pay for. If you're very critical of music, I mean sitting down and focused only on the sound which is what I do then they're worth it. If you just use them as background while at the gym or whatever then they're overkill

• I bought some $270 headphones. Why do people buy expensive ones because they are way better. They are made better and last, the sound quality is just so much better, they are designed better and don't get uncomfortable on your head like many cheaper ones do. There are many reasons.

• And that $270 I paid was when they where on sale. Normal price was nearly $500 I think. They are worth every single dollar I paid for them though.

• Funny how I used to think like you... until I got a pair of Beats by Dre for Christmas a few years ago.

I have to admit... the sound quality for higher priced headphones does make a difference in sound depth, handling of bass, and build quality. The ironic thing is that audiophiles tell me Beats don't sound as good as other similarly and lower priced premium headphones, such as Bose and JBL.

I'm more of an earbud person overall, and I use them most of the time.

I use my headphones 1) when listening to music on my desktop computer, and 2) when gaming on my console [my Beats have a mic on the cord ], and 3) video chatting / video recording

• Dude, quality headphones are better than me buying the cheap $20 ones that break on me in a month tops. Also the sound quality is insanely different.

I bought these for my computer for $125 -
    smile.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1

I don't have any speakers for my computer though, just the headphones.

For going on my bike or just plain going outside I bought these for $15 -
    smile.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1

Also, Sennheiser quality bro, you gotta try it.

• People who want quality?

• they all sound the same...

• Then you haven't tried Bose headphones or Bluetooth. There's also other brands that are really good quality, but I lose Bose the most

• I used to go the 20 dollar route but after going through about 4 or 5 pairs of headphones that either stopped working or weren't comfortable for prolonged gaming time, I finally bout a pair of 70 dollar headphones and they've been great for over a year now.

• I bought V-MODA Crossfade M-100 headphones. $280, but the best $280 I ever spent. They're the best headphones for under $1k, have the best bass, are nearly indestructible, loud enough to serve as portable speakers, and make my music come alive which makes me come alive. It was a gift to myself for making a 4.0 GPA first semester of college,

• Mine were closer to 200

• I agree i will not spend anymore than $20.00 for headphones ,
    unless there's a deal to get them for cheaper price

• Rich people and people who want good sound quality. Only paid $3 for my head phones, even tho their a year old their just like the day I bought them, and sound just as good as $50 headphones.

• Because those headphones are often better. If they're Sennheiser, $100 will get you pretty good headphones. Of course you won't hear the difference if you listen to mp3, because mp3 is of a much lower quality than formats like FLAC.

Avoid Beats and Bose headphones though, horribly overpriced, and the Beats headphones all mess with the sound.

• Yes I would buy it when I have a bloody job... until then I can manage it with 30$!

I am in love with music

• Gotta have that studio-quality maneee... 😜

• I only spent fifty dollars or so on mine. However I do have a sweet bose set up

• Me. I think mine were around $170. You want good sound you pay for it

• you pay for what you get

• I'm not rich, but I understand the importance of good sound. I only buy 100$ headphones once, so it's not like I'm rolling in cash. The sound quality is worth it.

• I have expensive cans at home, the music really does sound better, especially vinyl! But the buds I use when I'm running or on public transport are cheap-ass!!!

• 100 dollars is cheap for headphones but 100$ for earphones is a different story but still not that much it's worth the money you get quality

• Lots of gamers do.

• the only reason i spend that on headphones is cause i do competitive gaming so i need to hear the footsteps so i can locate them lol #RazerheadphonesFTW

• I don't. I lose them too often.

• white people

• SkullCandy and Monster are just as good quality.

• Rich people