Why is sex nowadays like taboo?

Why is it exspecially here on GAG. Damn sex is good, even if you have sex with some friend or someone you barely know it's nothing wrong. But nowadays we're like oh no you shouldn't do that. WTF?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a lot of people on here from countries that have a different view about sex. Someone that is more prudish in their views about sex would see the things here as being very pro sex, while someone that was very sexually open would see things as sexually oppressive.

What Girls Said 3

• probably because so many diseases out there. and kids are having sex at such a young age. adults should be able to fuck when and how and who they want. i dont think it's a bad thing to have a lot of sexual experience.

• Really? I see more posts about it being okay.

I don't see sex as taboo for others... but for me.. I prefer not to sleep around.

• Hooking up is not a very good deal for many people

STDs and heartbreak.

• that's why you use CONDOM

What Guys Said 3

• It's immoral to sleep around because it damages relationships, how you see and treat people, and likely to make you a cheater

• i hope this is sarcasm lol

• not sarcasm but people nowadays are like uhuhuuh sex naaah

• Are you on the right website bloke?