What's your favorite TV show?

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't say favorites, but I do watch:

Orphan Black, Baby Daddy, True Blood, Total Divas, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Melissa & Joey, Power, SurvivRemorse, ANTM, David Tutera, Marry Me, Love Thy Sister, Vampire Diaries, BET The Game, Mysteries of Laura, Blackish, For Better/Worse, Stalker, Hindsight, Nellyville, The Challenge, Real World, Awkward, Faking It, Girlfriends Guidelines, Real Housewives, The Flash, Bad Girls Club, Happyland, Degrassi, Are You the One, Teen Wolf, Jane the Virgin, Sorority Girls, Love/HipHop, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Days of Our Lives, The Real, One Tree Hill, Felicity, Different World, Girlfriends, Martin, Good Times, 7th Heaven, Facts of Life, Jamie Foxx Show, Cosby Show, and Dawsons Creek.

3|0
    0|0
    • Woah, that's a long list :D How on earth can you watch 50 shows without getting confused?

• Lol you counted all those shows? And i have a time schedule for what time and day everything comes on haha

• Lol, yes I did! And ah, I see :)

What Guys Said 6

• Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead top my personal list.

1|0
    0|0
  • Walking dead for drama, the flash for comedy

2|0
    0|0
  • I love Friends. It never gets old.

1|0
    0|0
  • Utopia or breaking bad, maybe oitnb

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never missed an episode of "Keeping Up With Kartrashians"

2|0
    0|0
  • TRUE DETECTIVE <3

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• right now... dont laugh... haha! it's
    one tree hill. lame i know... hahaha!!!
    or criminal minds, the game or greys anatomy.
    i can't pick just one. sorry!

2|0
    0|0
    • One Tree Hill is never LAME

• Show All
    • i like brooke! haha
      peyton is awesome. i really really like her. but brooke is brooke. haha
      and i LOVE the game

• Im glad Brooke could be happy with Julian. Kira and Malik did Blue so wrong... Sorry Chardonnay, but Im so hapoy Jason and Kelly are one again

• Supernatural is my baby 😍
    But I love plenty of others as well

3|0
    0|0
  • Friends, Gilmore Girls, Love Child, Agents of Shield, Criminal Minds, The Flash, Degrassi, Heartland, Doctor Who, Tattoos after dark, Ink nightmares, The Walking Dead, 7th Heaven, The Brady Bunch, Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, Sword art online, Naruto, Deltora Quest, Total Drama Island, Golden Boy. I can't think of any more at the moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • mine was ''monk''.. and ''grey's anatomy'' and ''house'' all ended.. :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Orphan Black 😍

2|0
    0|0
  • Greys, castle , law and order

1|0
    0|0
  • Sopranos, whoop whoop