Are girls in the west more open when it comes to sexual relationships?

This is solely from my experience on the internet. I am an indian guy and to be honest, I have never dated a girl in real life. But I started using sites like omegle and a chat room and girls there seem to be pretty "easy". I ended up having camsex with a lot of girls. Also, in real life, I am pretty sure no girl has ever even close to noticed me and even my friends have told me its because I look like shit lol. However on the site, i get those compliments like hot, handsome, cute etc all the time and from girls I am very sure are way way out of my league, they for sure are much prettier than many girls out here who got that narcissistic attitude with regard to looks, so yeah, I had to ask this question. Also, I am sorry, if i sound a little misogynistic, i don't mean it that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah girls here are friendly why u think everyone is trying to get here?😃

• actually i think i asked the question wrongly, it should have been if girls in the west are less narcissistic lol

• Just come over smoke a lot of weed u will be fine. See if u can get a flight tommrow😃

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah but not with Indian guys lol. Trust me on that one. I'm Indian American and girls in Western countries don't find us attractive. You have to really stand out to get noticed by girls.

• nah, i don't think race has anything to do with it, I have been complimented a lot and I am an indian guy and nothing special about me

• Son, if you met me in person and spoke to me on here you wouldn't make a connection.

• Yes, in the west feminism and women rights are more respected. This make girls more open over here.